A Little Intro

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Hoonyo, Aug 24, 2017.

1. Hoonyo

Hoonyo Guest

Hello! My name's Jack and I'm fairly new to the whole animation and sprite art form. It's been probably 9-ish years since I've done it? I know for sure that I'm beyond rusty and I figured why not join a community that helps others improve! I noticed there's another art section for drawing and I'd also like to learn how to draw better. Currently I'm taking a one semester break from college because I just need some time to unwind and figure out what I REALLY want to do. Learning new skills in the process isn't bad anyway ^^. Sorry if this is a bland wall of text I'll just go add a little tl;dr thing at the bottom.

TL;DR
    I'm Jack and I'm new and want to learn new skills from animation to sprite-making and improve in drawing!

2. Shulkle

Shulkle Remembered as the worst fight animator

Welcome to Maplemation! Here's hoping you find out what you want to do soon.

3. Min

Min NO

Good luck in your path to finding what you want. Add me on Discord if you ever need help with anything :)

4. CCshinobi

CCshinobi Filmmaker, Animator

Hi Jack, welcome to MM, the best and longest lasting Maple animation community! You came to the right place to unrust and learn, and I hope you find what you're interested in. I know several undeclared major friends so dw it's pretty normal for ppl to be still finding themselves in college undergrad xD
    Check out the tutorial section whenever you have the chance and don't be afraid to post your work for constructive feedback. Read the rules and enjoy your stay :)