A New Challenger Approaches

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Plague, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Plague

Plague Newbie

Hi there! I'm KeksimusMaximus! You can just call me Kek though because I know that name's a mouthful. I've heard a lot of good things about this... group? Yeah that's what I'll call it. Anyways I've heard good things about this group and I haven;t been able to find a lot of good MapleStory forums so I decided to join this on :D I'm new to animating and I don't really have a "character" because I'm just getting into MapleStory ^^; So yeah I don't know what else to say so hope I get to see some of you cool people around :)

Also I'm gay...I don't know what that has to do with anything I thought that I'd throw that out there.

SuperKimxD likes this.
  2. Shulkle

Shulkle Remembered as the worst fight animator

I guess that’s something to throw out all Willy nilly huh. Anyways, Welcome to Maplemation!

3. Asphyxia

Asphyxia Newbie

Hello Kek,

I am also new to animating and still working on a "character" because I am getting back into MapleStory myself. If you want to just toss ideas at each other, that would be pretty cool! I have yet to learn the basics of animating, but I am spriting my character still! Welcome to MM!

4. Plague

Plague Newbie

Oh cool! I uh... I don't know how to make sprites. I'm not sure what program to use.

5. Noz

Noz NPC

Welcome! Depending on what kind of animations you'd like to make would factor in to which programs you use. The most popular program to use for sprite animations would be Adobe flash! And if you're interested there's spritefan2's tutorial out there that provides the small basics of flash :O it's a bit outdated, but feel free to come to us whenever you have questions!