A NEW CHALLENGER HAS ENTERED THE RING

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by feiyuin, Jun 19, 2019.

1. feiyuin

feiyuin Feiyuin

heyyy!! I'm Fei, 19 :DDDD australian

I've been animating for a good 1.5 years now. but i only just started doing sprite animation like- 2 days ago. I dream to be an amazing fight animator uwu

this is my first post on this website, and to be honest- i kiiinda wished i found this out sooner. as a kid i was really into maple animation but i guess i didn't know what youtube descriptions were at the time. IM HERE NOW THOUGH. BEEFY AND POST TEEN.

lets see- my strengths.

I wouldn't mind helping people out on how to use some softwares :0 i have some experience in a handful, like:
    - adobe flash
    - after effects
    - illustrator
    - photoshop
    - 3D maya
    - harmony toonboom

in return...! I GOTTA MASTER THE ARTS OF MAPLE ANIMATION. PLEASE TAKE CARE OF ME.

2. Maniac

Maniac A Maniac

Welcome! Stick around long enough and you'll be up to speed in no time. We could probably even learn things from you! Join the discord if you haven't already and chat it up.

feiyuin and CCshinobi like this.
  3. CCshinobi

CCshinobi Filmmaker, Animator

Hi Fei, welcome to MM! Great to have you here; it's always nice seeing Maple animators with some experience joining the community xD
    Looking forward to seeing your stuff! Enjoy your stay :)

feiyuin likes this.
  4. feiyuin

feiyuin Feiyuin

hell yeah! i just joined the discord server. hopefully my stay will be long lived and fruitful. doing maplemation has been my childhood dream!