A Re-Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ryonari, Oct 4, 2017.

1. Ryonari

Ryonari Newbie

Hello! My name is Ryonari and I'm here to make my return to the Maple community.

I was a member a few years back learning and experimenting with sprite animation through Maplestory assets. I became inactive in order to focus on school and work, but it's over now and it's time for a fresh start!

I am a recent college graduate with a Bachelors in animation. I work as an animator and pixel artist for ESC-TOY. Over the last year, I took lead in making an animated shorts series called 9DKP (It's still going!) for them. In my spare time, I'm pursuing to make my own pixel art and other online content as well as engaging in social media. I even have a website for my work! It doesn't have a whole lot right now since I can't make most of the art I make public just yet.

(All of my contact info and social media links are in my signature. Follow me maybe?)

I look forward to getting involved again! I even have a surprise waiting for you all, so keep a look out!

Hunter , Ainn, DANIELisntREAL and 6 others like this.
  2. Toukans

Toukans Guest

hey

Hunter , Ainn and Ryonari like this.
  3. Tra-La-Tracey

Tra-La-Tracey Veteran Membah'

Ayy, I like your website! It's awesome to see another Maple animator start off with Maple animation/spriting and apply it to their work IRL c: I'm rootin' for ya! Looking forward to seeing your work ^-^

Ainn and Ryonari like this.
  4. Shulkle

Shulkle Remembered as the worst fight animator

You have to really neat formatting on that website of yours. I love it. c: Hope to see you around!

Ryonari likes this.
  5. iSmokeToast

iSmokeToast PRYR 36518444
    Retired Staff

wb! congrats on the degree that's awesome

Ainn, Ryonari and Kokorz like this.
  6. A legend returns.
    Welcome back.

Ryonari likes this.
  7. Eternal Space

Eternal Space A fantage animator, a spy/rat maple community

Hello!
    Welcome back to the community. I dipped out of here for 8 months because of banned story being gone but I'm back. I was from the Fantage animation community, but anyways It's so cool to see someone who was a animator here, and could turn it to a real life job.

Ryonari likes this.