About Ainn's Sprite Effects Pack in 2017+...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Ainn, Feb 15, 2017.

?

Does Ainn's Sprite Effects Pack update too frequently?

1. Nah bruh, new effects are always welcome on my hard drive!

100.0%
  2. Ya dude, I didn't even know it got updated this month... *downloads* :eyes:

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Ainn

Ainn ↻ Veteran Sprite Animator
    YouTube Contributor

Pretty good news about Ainn's Sprite Effects Pack.
    I recently transferred about 30 GB to sync to my desktop. It was primarily my animation folder, but after it finished, I thought it wouldn't be bad practice to upload a mirror or two exclusively for the sprite effects pack. I've already uploaded a secondary download location on Google Drive and I might do the same on MEGA, Mediafire, Dropbox (or maybe an obscure but stable website like Box.com). I will certainly be keeping them all up-to-date manually. Everything will stay on my primary Google Drive for the time being, but here's a heads up... If the Google Drive URL changes mysteriously it's because I have plenty of other files in my primary Google Drive and that the resources are having somewhat of a toll. Also, if you haven't noticed, I've been updating it like mad. If there are resources you can come up with that you, the community think would be worth uploading (updates don't specifically have to be FLAs or Soundpacks), I'll try it out. Some passing ideas for new updates I have are:
    • A quick freeware pack containing some potentially-useful programs (Aseprite 0.95, GIMP setup, ShareX setup, Swivel 1.0, etc).
    • Some Flash (and non-Flash) project file templates / guides. For example, a Blender project file with some documentation on making something like this.
    • Flash-centered typography, informational, text-related guides.
    • Possibly make some kind of guide relating to my animation rigs. (Should it be a video tutorial series, an FLA with demonstrations or some kind of super thread?)
    • Rearranging the files by any of these: Year uploaded, Month and Year uploaded, relation to one another (kinda how it is atm but less random), general usefulness (open to suggestions), etc.

#1 Ainn, Feb 15, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
    Tra-La-Tracey and NobleJuice like this.