1. Before participating in Maplemation Battle Royale, make sure you are familiar with the system. Happy battling!
  2. Guest, you may notice that chatbox is not here anymore. Use the Discord chat instead! It’s way more popular these days, Grandpa!
    Dismiss Notice

ALPHA REBORN

Discussion in 'Closed Factions' started by Hatim , Dec 15, 2012.

1. Hatim

Hatim Ultimate Survivor

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Only available for animate theme! (cause it is)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Hatim
    Leader Of Alpha
    Judeas
    Co-Leader Of Alpha
    Ferry
    Super Fighter
    Jaycie
    Super Fighter
    Roei​
    Fighter​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Leliot​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Members
    -Ilay
    -MarkTheFallen
    -
    -
    Supporters
    -Digitam
    -Koby
    -Thatch
    -Alma
    -Multak
    -Rouge
    -Yvetal
    Joining Alpha
    - Supporters
    I'd like to join Alpha,my skype is (your skype name)

- Members
    •Name:
    •Skype name:
    •Best/latest animation/sprite/art:
    •Reason you want to join Alpha:
    - Fighters (Please PM me your application)
    •Name:
    •Skype name:
    •Program(s) you use:
    •How long you've been animating/spriting/drawing:
    •Best/Latest animation/sprite/art:
    •Reason you want to join Alpha:

One small notice
    Due to incoming school and getting some alot of crashes on skype it may take a while before you see me online on skype or before you get added,but i'll try to connect as much as possible,you can always find me here and pm me if you need anything.

NEWS
    12.15.2012 - Alpha's birth
    26.04.2014 - Alpha's Reborn
    1.04.2014 - Alpha's first banner Contest
    Faction Infos (Text):
    COLLABS/CONTESTS
    [​IMG]
    WAR HISTORY
    Vs ValoR VICTORY
    HITLIST
    Valor
    Thesis
    Apex​
    Nudist Beach​
    Luminous​
    Infiniti​
    FACTION MARKETPLACE HISTORY
    Slot Expansion - 2 MBR points
    Slot Expansion - 3 FW points
    Sprite Division - 150 MM Points
    Art Division - 150 MM Points
    Available? Pending

[​IMG]

Lynus , Juds , Stittz and 3 others like this.
  2. Hatim

Hatim Ultimate Survivor

Alpha's Faction Report #1

Hello.

As you may know alot of people have dropped the faction (whether it was due to quitting animating, going to other factions or just getting bored) and it's not as active as before, but we can assure you that we are still alive and we're currently working on a collab that will not be publicly announced until it's finished, which is estimated to be at the end of February.

Our fighters' Statuses (we're currently all busy with school and it's upcoming finals but we still got personal works):

Hatim -
    Currently working on the faction's collab and might remake his HBSC collab part.

Jaycie -
    Working on his collab part too, he's also working on another private project.

Judeas -
    While being pushed back by University, Judeas is slowly trying to get into the groove, making a few bashes in his spare time alongside his part.

Fernando -
    Currently finishing his GIF 3 Collab, and has started a few seconds in the current collab.

• Start a faction war (in the holidays)
    We'll keep you updated with our statuses once every month and hopefully try to grow our faction. Thank you for reading and good luck in your finals.

Leader of Alpha, Hatim.

3. Rouge2t7

Rouge2t7 Not even a maple

Are you still accepting supporters because I would love to join. My skype is rougetbat if you are.

4. Hatim

Hatim Ultimate Survivor

Welcome our new supporter, Rouge!

5. Silfur

Silfur The Enigma.

Hatim let me join as a supporter.
    I got the kush you'll never want to smoke.

6. Hatim

Hatim Ultimate Survivor

Welcome our new leader of Alpha, Yvetal!

7. NΣRO

NΣRO Guest

Im scared if this is a joke or not...
    Add me to support b0ss

8. Silfur

Silfur The Enigma.

9. NΣRO

NΣRO Guest

10. Jaycie

Jaycie Chop~

Hatim is focusing on school, and I don't know where our co-leader is so I guess I will throw a report c:

Alpha's Faction Report - Mars

Sup.

We're currently working on a collab that will not be publicly announced until it's finished, which is estimated to be at the end of 2036.

Our fighters' Statuses (we're currently all busy with school and it's upcoming finals but we still got personal works):

Hatim -
    Is currently focusing on getting schoolwork done! Working on the faction's collab every now and then when he get the chance.

Is waiting for his first erection.

Judeas -
    Last time I heard something from him was in January. I guess his status is like last time: Being pushed back by University, Judeas is slowly trying to get into the groove, making a few bashes in his spare time alongside his part.

He is also trying to get rid of his virginity.

Fernando -
    Currently focusing on real life and getting collab parts done.
    Dedicated to make a horny potion.

Jaycie -
    Got the faction collab part done. University taking a lot of my time, but still trying to animate as much as I can. Mostly focus on the big JC project by working on the dialogue scenes while practicing fight actions and spriting my ass off.
    http://maplemation.com/forum/topic/29941-fight-action-practice-2-combat-vs-mali/
    Also helping a friend with her maple series.

• Start a faction war (in the holidays)
    • Lose virginity.
    • Get our virginity back.
    We'll keep you updated with our statuses once every month and hopefully try to grow our faction. Thank you for reading and chop.

Lynus and Hatim like this.
  11. Hatim

Hatim Ultimate Survivor

^ Tack sa mycket bruh, also I did make you co-leader like months ago but ehh.
    so yeaah we probably aren't as active as before but we sure ain't dead yet (maybe after we get this shit done) so stay tuned.

Lynus and Dan Derps like this.
  12. Hatim

Hatim Ultimate Survivor

Alpha's Last Notice
    Eyup. We fell to the same bandwagon, we did our best to stay active and we had many plans for collabs, we even had a "reborn" update, but unfortunately no one can avoid the inevitable death.
    We had an amazing run in the last couple years and had many stuff going on, faction wars, collabs, new members coming and other members leaving, still it was enjoyable.
    Sadly we couldn't make it, and the faction was a hard commitment, so we had to let go.
    I'd like first to personally thank Jaycie for ALL the support he gave me through the run and the amazing contribution he gave to our small faction, without him we'd disband months ago. You're the man buddy. :)
    Thank you guys for your encouragements on the long years, we'd love to see what other factions are going to come up with.
    ALPHA REBORN
    2012-2015
    "We stood long enough."
    EDIT: Tissues to sniff on.
    http://maplemation.com/forum/topic/23796-valor-vs-alpha/
    http://maplemation.com/forum/topic/27186-alpha-banner-contest-voting/

Blez, Magician, Thewindyfan and 6 others like this.
  13. Jaycie

Jaycie Chop~

It was short and we didn’t get to do much together, but it was worthwhile!

You were an awesome leader, Hatim. Many took it for granted but it was the reason I stayed. I’ve denied many faction invitations by the sole purpose to stay by my buddy here – cuz you’re worth it

14. Juds

Donator

Im not a man who writes well, but I felt I had to say something atleast at this occasion.

Im really, really, really sorry for being an inactive prick for this faction. I haven't talked to any of you for so long and haven't done anything animation wise to support you guys and the faction. I feel like a douche for not even talking to you guys about me being so inactive. You guys should atleast hear from me why I haven't been working or talking, or even if I'm like alive. I hope it's no grudges, since I really do love you guys. Alpha was the very first faction I was a part of, and at the start, it was all of my best friends from this community. I loved Alpha because I had all my friends there and see how good they became. We may have split apart, but I still love everyone from Alpha, since the faction ment alot to me. Im ashamed that I have been so long gone and not telling you guys. It's partially because I'm really busy with school, but it doesn't mean I couldn't have talked to you guys.

Again, Im really sorry. I hope you guys can forgive me for being a horrible member, a horrible co-leader and a horrible friend.

Alpha will allways be important to me and I will never forget it or the friends I've got from it. Thank you.

Jaycie and Hatim like this.
  15. Ainn

Ainn ↻ Gravity Wielder
    YouTube Contributor

Why not just keep it? Inactive faction or not, you can give the license to someone else? Or even keep it yourself if you're willing to maybe try to start it up again at some point. I was going to say maybe rename the faction, but it appears the MBR Shop Items are gone. (Which might mean you can take it up with Lynus, etc...)

I'm not gonna tell you what to do, but it almost seems like a waste to just shred the faction license. Yall were kool.

16. Hatim

Hatim Ultimate Survivor

Well I technically still have the faction license, so I can't really just lose it by closing the faction, also I closed Alpha so other members would be relieved from the commitment, for what reason would I rename the faction ?

I personally am troubled with school and the bad gear I animate with (really bad gear), so I'm planning to come back after I get a decent computer (and manage my studies.)

Of course I could give leadership to any of my members but as cliché as it sounds they're also busy with school and life.

I don't mind giving out my faction license, also can't people just buy one ? they're not limited or anything (or at least what I recall) so I wouldn't call the lost of the faction license a "waste".

17. Lynus

Lynus R.I.P Reginald.
    Retired Staff

Lemme tell ya'll something.
    I refuse to lock this faction.

Thatch, Beryl, Hatim and 3 others like this.
  18. Hatim

Hatim Ultimate Survivor