Amanda's Art Team Application

Discussion in 'Closed Applications' started by Amanda , Jan 19, 2019.

?

Am I in the team?

1. sure!

100.0%
  2. ehhh

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Amanda

Donator

Aight, here goes!
    • Tell us your biography. Who are you? How did you become active in this media? Why? When? Who taught you?Just tell us a little about yourself.
    Hello! My name's Amanda. I'm currently studying Communication Design (what the school calls a major that combines graphic design and illustration) because I want to get into the creative industry professionally as a Visual Storyteller. Ideally I'm hoping to get into the entertainment industry in LA working on preproduction stuff in animation studios postgrad, but eventually get to a point where I'll be working on my own stuff like working on my own graphic novel. I've drawn casually since middle school, but I honestly didn't actively start finding my style and what I enjoy drawing seriously until late 2017 (admittedly, very late compared to many other artists, but it's a whole other story of how I got to that point, so if you're interested, hmu :) ​
    • Tell us anything we need to know about your future behavior in the team.Why do you want this position? What are your plans to improve the team? How dedicated are you?

The biggest reason I want to join the team is because I want to be a mentor for people. I want to get better at encouraging people to draw more, find what they enjoy drawing, and if they're masochistic enough, help them pursue the creative industry if they desire. I would also consider this as practice for the long run since I want to teach illustration eventually. Any sort of experience of guidance would be great. ​
    • Convince us with your work. Post 5-10 pieces of your work. If you are skilled in multiple mediums, post as much variety as you can.

This is my instagram that I've been using to post semi-regular comics of daily life at www.instagram.com/normies.comics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    • Do you have anything else to add?

Hopefully y'all can help me motivate to draw more outside of school ^^​

2. Kaneko

Kaneko Still The Weakest Student Of Horizon
    Design & Art Leader

Hello Amanda! Thank you for applying to the art team! We really appreciate it!

We've discussed about it and i'm really sorry, we can't accept you in for now </3

Your arts are really good tho! It's just that we thought it's too early for you to join the art team :'(

Don't let this make you feel down! Keep drawing and we'll be waiting for your application in the future! <3