Animal cruelty

Discussion in 'Life Experiences' started by freakazoid110, Feb 9, 2011.

1. freakazoid110

freakazoid110 Veteran Membah'

I was on tumblr just mindin meh business when one of my friends re-posted a post of this video of people in china being totally cruel to animals. I saw them skin animals alive and boil them and cook them alive. It was horrifying. I was crying when watching this, it was just the most terrible thing i have seen in my life. Just...GOD! DO these people have hearts do they have anything inside them to tell them that ANIMALS HAVE FEELINGS AND ENDURE PAIN YOU FUCKING RETARDS.

EDIT: http://vimeo.com/10152570 link to video.

2. Tom

Tom Retired Staff
    Retired Staff

Do some of your homework. There wasn't even law in China about animal cruelty until a few years ago and they're gonna pass a law about it soon. When you're in a poor country you gotta do what you gotta do to survive. Put yourself in their shoes for once.

3. freakazoid110

I know what you mean but the least they can do is put the animals to sleep first before they SKIN them or COOK them

4. Slayerbo

Slayerbo Veteran Membah'

WE ARE POSE TO EAT ANIMALS HAS HUMAN DEAD OR ALIVE IT DOESN'T MATTER!!

5. freakazoid110

6. XMaplePandaX

XMaplePandaX Friggen Sass QUEEN.

Def hanging out in 1 of the 7 gates of hell xD
    Is the dog ready?

7. kirbystar1001

kirbystar1001 Veteran Membah'

(video not mine, just has all the info and links in it :u)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBv4VEgIR0s

Note: Petition is in the side bar if you didnt catch that.
    Also, animal cruelty isnt anything to joke or troll about. Its a very serious issue.

8. xDRoflLolz

xDRoflLolz Veteran Membah'

Chill, you're overreacting. Don't be a pansy about eating animals. Unless you want to be a pansy about eating vegetables too. Animal cruelty is different for everyone. What I think is animal cruelty is just screwing around with animals and torturing them. Survival is something COMPLETELY different. If I need to eat, then I do what I need to eat. I'm not going to live off vegetables for the rest of my life and you shouldn't either. Think of people in the past, they ate animals. Hell, they cooked them alive sometimes too. It's not like it's a bad thing. It's leaning towards a positive aspect. Meat is tasty and it should be eaten. I'm not some grueling fatty who eats meat for the hell of it. I eat it because I'm hungry and want something tasteful. And feelings and pain? Okay, you keep all the cows in the whole fucking world in your house and care for their needs and feelings. Too much? There's your answer. I don't care for people or pets who walk passed me everyday, though they have feelings and I know it. Pain? We're HUMANS. We have different standards of pain.

9. freakazoid110

Dear lord at least someone gives a fuck

10. XMaplePandaX

XMaplePandaX Friggen Sass QUEEN.

Def hanging out in 1 of the 7 gates of hell xD
    I apologize for earlier...I made a dog joke without even knowing the video was about a dog...
    My friend described the video to me, it sounds terrible. Watching an animal being cooked alive is not a pretty thing, I know how you feel.

11. Gabeh!

Gabeh! raf simons

Well, atleast it's for eating and not just threatening for fun. Like that asian girl that was stomping that kitten with her high heels.

12. Wiililninja

Wiililninja ~The Cholo King~

SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST
    To live we got to eat and not to BE eaten

13. xDRoflLolz

Did I mention in some cultures, doing somewhat inhumane things to animals is considered mandatory or what they do? Take that into consideration also. We don't all follow the same set of standards.

14. freakazoid110

Listen your not getting the fuckin idea why i raged this are you? Yeah i know people in other countroes eat different foods such as dogs and cats. But they dont need to be so cruel to them. Thats the reason im pissed off.

15. Wiililninja

Wiililninja ~The Cholo King~

Go click Youtube
    and Find out what they do to Chicken,Pigs,Cows and everything WE EAT and tell me which is worse.
    How America Torture our animals or how other countries do.

16. Jjay

Jjay Retired Staff
    Retired Staff

I'm so fucking disgusted with this-- I don't want to hear "oh what would you do, oh these people need to survive, oh oh oh"-- I don't care, it's cruel, and I'm specifically talking about the type of animals they are killing in this video.. DOMESTICATED DOGS.
    I just look at my dogs, they're like my children to me.. and it's so painful to imagine that something like that is happening to the very "cousins" of my children..

Edit :
    The fuck? Did you even SEE the way they treated the animals? They WERE torturing them until they finally died.
    They threw the animals off the trucks while they were in cages.. they forcefully stuffed them into those cages, they tied a dog to a fence and beat it.. they tied another dog up and forcefully ripped the skin off of it.. they put them into bags and boiled them..

They could at least do this (to "survive", which you guys are so fucking hung up about) in a more humane manner.. :baaw:

17. butterdtiger

butterdtiger Veteran Membah'

Hey i mean animal cruelty is a major issue and i agree that trolling bout this isnt helping out but over reacting is just abit too much, you can feel sypathy but mankind needs to survive so i agree with the people who agree that animal cruelty is wrong and to those people who thinks that humans need to stay alive but not at the risk of eating animals WITHOUT putting them to sleep

18. Spybreak

Spybreak MAHVEL BAYBEE!

You should see how they make Hot Dogs!

:sad pedo:

19. butterdtiger

butterdtiger Veteran Membah'

dude dont make the situation worse

20. xDRoflLolz

I understand that. But not everyone has feelings or a sense of morality. Trying to change it isn't so easy.

@Jjay

To be honest, I didn't check the video before. I stereotyped it and thought it was just another video about the cattle in our country. But yeah, they are being inhumane about the whole process. Though, they did state that it was a faster process to skin them alive, which I don't really get. I'm not promoting the tragic process of it, I'm just saying that those people have to do those things in order to keep the market economy up and running at a quick pace. Sounds like I'm a political dick, right? I'm just trying to go with what the flow is running at currently.