Animation Team Application

Discussion in 'Closed Applications' started by SpriteBallZ15, Dec 27, 2014.

1. SpriteBallZ15

SpriteBallZ15 Newbie

Tell us your biography. Who are you? How did you become active in this media? Why? When? Who taught you?Just tell us a little about yourself.

Well Hello,i'm Justin Shelton.I'm not very known but I'm trying to get out there.Ever since I was a toddler I've loved animation,Dragon Ball Z was always my favorite.Well I've been animating since I was about 10 or 11 and i'm 15 now about to be 16.I'm not the best at it but i'm getting there.I never really had anyone teach me I just looked on tutorials a lot on youtube.I started out using Pivot and found Flash to be easier to use.Animation has always been a passion of my and same with music if you're interested I can show you one of my most recent covers.Well that's all I can think of
    Tell us anything we need to know about your future behavior in the team.Why do you want this position? What are your plans to improve the team? How dedicated are you?

Well,I've never been very active in pages and groups and stuff like that but If I got this position I would totally be active,I would post every time i was asked and do whatever I am asked of.I want this Position because I think it would help me improve my skills as an animator because I want to be the best I can be,I would say I am very dedicated.

Convince us with your work. Follow the application rules above.

I don't know what this one means .-. sorry
    Do you have anything else to add?

Well Not really.

View full application

kawaiikai2016 likes this.
  2. Smeagal

Smeagal The Clutchness

If you're going to apply for the animation team, you're going to have to post one of your works here.
    When they say "convince us with your work", they mean show some animations you have made in the past.

3. Trowicia

Trowicia Querulous Quidnunc
    Retired Staff

The question should be specific and straight to the point, I can understand why he's confused about it.

4. Collin

Collin Oppai
    Donator

Does nobody else notice that this is the first post this guy has ever made on these forums?
    Or that he joined [​IMG]?
    ​At least make your presence known with an intro thread or something before applying to a team.

Smeagal likes this.
  5. Taki

Taki Kuulas enthusiast
    Retired Staff

It would have been specific if we had application rules. I used the same general question for all applications with the idea that the team leaders add their own rules to it. I guess i'll have to change that.