1. Guest, you may notice that chatbox is not here anymore. Use the Discord chat instead! It’s way more popular these days, Grandpa!
    Dismiss Notice

[Animation]The Smash Wall Collab 3.5

Discussion in 'Finished Projects' started by Hagaz, Sep 12, 2012.

1. Hagaz

Hagaz The guy that used to be "That one guy" once.

Hey guys. I'm here to announce the following:
    - I've edited the intro of the video to fit with the MapleMation head admins team's new spritesheets.
    - The newest participants were SUPER cooperative with the whole group lately. They were done in a period of a single week!
    - Going to have to credit everyone properly; I'll need to edit the "prepared" credits file and that might take a while. My laptop has problems with Sony Vegas. [Meaning: Don't expect instant upload if Ciax has finished].
    - John / Flow has been disqualified for not showing any update for 15 days.

You can see everyone's names that have completed in the first page of this thread.
    Umm.... I don't know what else. HAVE A NICE DAY, OK?

2. Ciax

Ciax Guest

I want to thank EVERYONE for their immense patience and understanding for my long wait for the finisher. I am still working on it as best as I can, but my parents are getting even more strict day by day and therefore it has limited me to have to go to the nearest library instead of using a computer at home because they're unintelligent inhuman beings and cannot seem to understand the incredibly complex life of a teenager with ASSBURGERZSZZZ!!11.

I especially want to thank Hagaz for his incredible patience as well. You make an incredible leader for any sort of collabs. I am very much aware I have taken far too long to complete my part and I cannot keep using my parent's strictness as an excuse to buy myself time any longer, as I will be rendered without an actual computer for most likely over a month.

This DOES NOT mean I am giving up the finisher. I personally recommend to Hagaz and the other hosts to recruit as many decent animators as possible to make this one of the best sprite-animated collabs in the history of Maple animation.

I will continue to work on the finisher through the library / school computers, and I will update as much as possible in regards onto how the finisher is doing.

3. Pizzaman432

Pizzaman432 Change: Beetle

I uh Idunno
    Name : Mr.Potato Lord
    Best/Recent Animation : Showed

4. Hunter

Hunter Member of the Month not LUL

5. Hagaz

Shoulda showed it for other people to see, but I guess that's fine.
    Accepted.

I like that it's smooth. Even though it isn't complete and looks a bit choppy lol
    Accepted.

Note: The thread is still closed, I am only accepting people without any solid position in the collab. I will still not wait for them once Ciax finishes.

6. Hagaz

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SWC3.5!
    ::D: ::D: ::D: ::D:

Also, to not make this look like spam and / or necroposting.
    UPDATES:
    - The SWC3.5 welcomes its newest member: Joey-Xeno. He finished his part and sent it over without begging for a spot and that's what I wish for anybody confident to join in.
    - My files are back up and ready for finishing the collab. It'd take me NINE HOURS as a maximum amount of time to get it ready and uploaded after I get Ciax'es part.
    - Ciax has chosen to work with someone so that a bit of the heavy animating. - iDrinkBacon; aka. Don.
    - THIS IS STILL GOING. IT WONT CLOSE DOWN UNLESS IT WAS FINISHED. I DON'T BACK OUT OF COLLABS AND I'M NOT BACKING OUT FROM THIS ONE.
    - Those that still wonder when will Ciax finish are 82% of the reasons of his inactivity. Please, don't ask anymore.
    - Exclusive to the members of the SWC3.5: Song suggestions are open. I just need a song that loops.

That'd be all for this update. Sorry for letting the thread die.

7. NΣRO

NΣRO Guest

Oh man, I thought this collab was DEAD! I wish you all good luck~

8. Ciax

Ciax Guest

Actually, that's a bit off.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tzg8aKLUY88

^ 98% of the reason. I know it's dumb as fuck to talk about your family issues and not post updates frequently or whatever but I'm sure you'll get an idea of how ridiculously stupid it is to have a family that believes the computer is a creation by satan but they're perfectly fine with you using a smart tv to access Facebook.

Also, Don, if you see this, it's going to be a bit unfair on your part for the collab. The finisher is influenced by a story explaining why the "Wall" even EXISTS and a large majority of it involves my character and his origins. Unfortunately, you're going to have to animate with my spritesheet if we're aiming to make the finisher as incredible as possible and stay on course with the idea of the story I'm aiming for.

Hagaz, I need to thank you for understanding. You're an incredible collab leader and you shouldn't condemn everyone for being mad at me because they absolutely have the right to do so. You show disciplinary action while showing respect towards your fellow animators and you're just AN AWESOME FUCKING PERSON OKAY I LOVE YOU bye.

Finisher is coming along guys, I'm gonna be ungrounded in week or two and I'll try to get back on course as soon as I possibly can.