Animation VOD Fix-em-Ups

Discussion in 'Animations' started by Warren , Aug 15, 2018.

1. Elemental Animations

I noticed it was taking long, but don't worry, it's fine. I know y'all have a life and things to do that takes priority on this, I've been myself really busy to a point I almost forgot about my VoD. So, it's all fine for me. If you need to, take your time.

Neil likes this.
  2. jose117

jose117 latino animator video game fan

don't worry i undestand that olso thanks for the rewiew it help a lot

3. Neil

Neil Survive
    Administrator

@Elemental Animations Hiya.

This is really my first time doing something like this, so if my audio sucks, sorry. Like I said at the end of the video if you have anymore questions just ask me.

Elemental Animations and Kayas like this.
  4. Elemental Animations

Wow, that's what I call a Cnc. There is one point where I'd like to go back. You mentionned shots I have copied, and I'll be completely honest, All of this wasn't voluntary. I really hate to copy shots and I never wanted to do this in first place, I just hope it won't happen again.
    Thanks a lot for spending time on this, I never really had an opinion on what was good or what wasn't on this one, only a few echoes. Even if some points kinda became outdated (like for example I started stacking sounds after this one, as I knew it was really off), many things you said or showed definitely helped me.

Neil likes this.
  5. MexoKaton/Nova

MexoKaton/Nova [Yune? Is that a weed?!] "no it's just moss"

i think i'll give this a shot, the more i learn with animating the better

Animation:
    Animation FLA: https://www.mediafire.com/file/89aabg4da775buk/maple_limitless_part.fla/file
    Specific AT: anyone is fine really
    Specific time of VOD: whenever you have the time to do so, but preferably Monday around 2:00 PST if you can

stream if you wish, i don't really care. and i can talk while it happens unless something comes up and i have to text

#25 MexoKaton/Nova, Dec 28, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2018
  6. Shulkle

Shulkle Still the worst fight maker
    Retired Staff

Heyyy, it's that one guy Shulkie who wants to say, "hello, how are you".

Originally, I'd be the next in line to VOD Review something, although, after some deliberation with fellow Animation Team members, I've decided to not give a full VOD review on this animation for 2 reasons. The first being how this was made within 24 (or 48) hours. That means the animation, in my opinion, was rushed out and forced to skip several details to meet the deadline. The second being how it doesn't really offer much aside from a barebone
    skill bash. Yes, there's movement, but, for instance, past 0:17, it's a skill bash and tween of a filter change. Instead, I will DM you my overall thoughts, screenshots, and more-detailed-than-usual-but-not-really Comment and Critique. I'll try my best to get it done by the middle of the week (because I go to 9-hour work shifts on the weekends) and answer any questions you have the day I hand you my thoughts about it.
    Thank you for trying the use the VOD Review thread, but next time, please link an animation you didn't cram, isn't short, and has a litttttle bit more to offer.

Sincerelelely, Shululuckle

7. Neil

Neil Survive
    Administrator

Updated the thread with the new format.

8. ZeroCalories

ZeroCalories Newbie

thats actually.. pretty cool o.o...