Application/My life

Discussion in 'Closed Applications' started by immortalkidX, Jan 1, 2015.

1. immortalkidX

immortalkidX Kai Higurashi

Tell us your biography. Who are you? How did you become active in this media? Why? When? Who taught you?Just tell us a little about yourself.

Well I'm Kevin And since i was a kid i wanted to become an animator,An anime Type one,But i wanted to Get a Little Boost up n animation for my age,I started finding this "sprite animations" i didn't know like i don't know how they were created,the program,The sprites.The effects,Till i found tutorials. My first start up was with paint it was really hard since it didn't had onion skin so i had to know win what position it was,So that then i edit it in WMM.After That Paint was not my type i founded a page Called The Spritas.com I joined and i registered myself in 2011 In that page i knew the meaning of animation and i trained Hard as I could I found different animation pages Like Still Framed(dimmfx) But sadly is Down And That's How i got here
    ~
    Why?
    Because Is a fun hobbie for me in my life it gets frustrating like a game but in the end your proud of yourself for doing an incredible work,and because its important on my life.When? in 2011
    ~'who Taught You
    Wow.My first mentor was 7loco a great an awesome guy,taught me his ways i always wanted to give up but he didnt let me thanks to him I'm a great animator.
    Tell us anything we need to know about your future behavior in the team.Why do you want this position? What are your plans to improve the team? How dedicated are you?

I want to lead them(not leader) But leading to a great future and to never give up like i did many times on my work.I want this position Because i'm an animator and i have the feeling to help the newbies on their future if they want to become A great animator then ill lead them.

Post your best and most recent work here.

I'm that kind of animator who leaves things unfinished,My compute hada virus took all my work But i managed to get some back
    I dont have any recent work YET (Im lazy but im working in one)
    One of my Anims:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jz6sgbgWqJsHo
    How My work Looks now
    http://www.fastswf.com/_0OJKTQ
    Do you have anything else to add?

Question not replied

View full application

2. Thewindyfan

Thewindyfan I'm too slow for this shit

Error occurred for the 1st video, fix the link or something.

Bugspray and Lynus like this.
  3. Lynus

Lynus R.I.P Reginald.
    Retired Staff

Hmm, I do like the concept of the second animation looo., but yeah.
    Fix that first vid !
    Good luck.

4. Collin

Collin Oppai
    Donator

What's with people joining and instantly applying for the Animation Team?
    It's not a social group, people, it's supposed to be the creme-of-the-crop of this community's animators. And to be quite honest, very rarely does a newbie join and show a high enough level of skill to join, at least in my opinion. Not that anyone's being accepted it seems but yeah.

Dan Derps likes this.
  5. Ainn

Ainn ↻ Gravity Wielder
    YouTube Contributor

[​IMG]
    8/8 m8

"I'm that kind of animator who leaves things unfinished"
    Oh.

Lynus likes this.
  6. Aquila

Aquila "Sword, Zeal and Sex Appeal"
    Retired Staff

What Collin said. If you're looking for something like that you should join a faction.

Anyway about your application:
    "I want to lead them(not leader)"
    I'm not sure what you mean by that.

"never give up like i did many times on my work"
    You say this... Then next answer you give us...
    "I'm that kind of animator who leaves things unfinished"

Which one is it?
    "(Im lazy but im working in one)"
    Then finish it.

You're welcome to apply again in the future once you've improved. I would also suggest taking care of your magic work-deleting virus too because that doesn't fly too well with most people.
    Backing up your work is your responsibility.

Keep at it. Practice, listen to and use feedback and practice some more.

CCshinobi, Bugspray and Lynus like this.
  7. Aidan

Aidan
    Retired Staff

I’m really not sure what exactly the standards are here, but the animation you provided isn’t impressive in the slightest, and the fact that you mentioned you don’t finish anything looks awful on your part (why would they want to add you if you, yourself, admit you don’t commit to projects?).

Lynus , Bugspray, Smeagal and 2 others like this.