Applying For Animation Team

Discussion in 'Closed Applications' started by NivekTH, Mar 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NivekTH

NivekTH Pie Flavored Pie

Position:

What is your best work? Post as many animations as you need.

Best Works so far:

Why do you want this position?

I've been animating for a total of 4 years now, and I've improved over time. I still have improving to do, but I feel I'm skilled enough to join. I wanted to join mainly to be a part of this group specifically to get into bigger jobs or projects. Get into bigger works and have a great set of people to be there with me and join me in my ventures.

What makes you worthy to be in this position?

I do the best I can on animations and helping others with theirs. I'm even currently helping out two friends in learning themselves. I can be of assistance to anyone in need as well as a good cooperator in animating. I'd follow any criteria I need.

What are your goals in this team?

Like the reason I want to join, I want to excel in my ability of animation as well as pass the knowledge on. And I want to meet more people, have friends here to join me in all projects. I've already met a lot, but you can never have too many

Do you have anything else to add?

I'm online almost ALL the time, so I will very much be an active member here. You'd most likely see me here every minute here, unless I'm asleep or busy, or just out someplace.

If I don't have acceptance its fine, I'll keep working to improve and I'll try again

#1 NivekTH, Mar 9, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2016
  2. ownblade

ownblade Senior Membah'

Well, it would be great if you could enable playback on other sites.

It's most likely AT will reject you though. The prowess in 2D sprite animation that members of AT show doesn't seem as if it would be on par with you. Also, I'm pretty sure that all the AT member's demos on their applications are longer than 15 seconds.

Good luck though!

Blez and Dally like this.
  3. Konta

Konta Resident Sleeper

Surely you jest, I understand that you've been part of MM since the 1st of March, but please take a look at the animating skill gap from you and the rest of the AT. I commend you for applying with what you have, but please realize the difference. I can't help but feel that this is completely a satirical thread in hopes for a couple laughs, but that simply doesn't sit well with me at all.

Needless to say I do not think you have the flow, style, and execution to be part of the AT yet. Please keep working on improving.

AznMagix and Blez like this.
  4. Aquila

Aquila "Sword, Zeal and Sex Appeal"
    Retired Staff

Closed by OP's request.

keynan#1namekian likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.