Art Team Application!!

Discussion in 'Closed Applications' started by [神] ScarfKanye, Sep 22, 2018.

?

Should i be in art team??

1. Yay

100.0%
  2. nah go sit down ya chimp

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [神] ScarfKanye

Tell us your biography. Who are you? How did you become active in this media? Why? When? Who taught you? Just tell us a little about yourself.

I'm ScarfKanye, or people would just call me Kanye or Scarf. I've been around in the community since, late 2017 and I've been doing art/digital art for about 6 years in 2012. I got my inspiration from my mom who did art small time for a bit until she moved to do hair. During that time she was my greatest influence and ever since then I started to even teach myself.

Tell us anything we need to know about your future behavior in the team. Why do you want this position? What are your plans to improve the team? How dedicated are you?

Well, by joining the Art Team, I could seek out to improve myself and others around me through different ways of CNC(if they ask). I've wanted to be in the Art Team because there aren't many Art Team members as I thought, so if I joined there'd be one more person and possibly more activity in the Art section on the Discord and maybe the forums.

Convince us with your work. Post 5-10 pieces of your work. If you are skilled in multiple mediums, post as much variety as you can.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Do you have anything else to add?

I do commissions and such: https://www.deviantart.com/kanyeredman/journal/2018-Commissions-761869593
    ....i think that's it......Bye have a good time
    [​IMG]

2. SwordGrayFire

SwordGrayFire Voice Actor

yes. please yes.

3. Kaneko

Kaneko Still The Weakest Student Of Horizon
    Design & Art Leader

Everyone loves your art, so do i ! welcome aboard! :lav: let's do our best to liven up the art section as a team!

DANIELisntREAL and pinkcacti like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.