1. Guest, you may notice that chatbox is not here anymore. Use the Discord chat instead! It’s way more popular these days, Grandpa!
    Dismiss Notice

Axelapp

Discussion in 'Closed Applications' started by Kenny, Jun 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kenny

Kenny Alien
    Design & Art Leader

Tell us your biography. Who are you? How did you become active in this media? Why? When? Who taught you?Just tell us a little about yourself.

I am Kenneth, but I use Axel in the forums, 18 and a virgin. Art has always been a big part of my life. I've drawn since I was a little kid cause I found I had a knack for it. Self-taught all the way.

Tell us anything we need to know about your future behavior in the team.Why do you want this position? What are your plans to improve the team? How dedicated are you?

I plan to be an active art team member that will abuse his new title to bully new artists. No seriously, I want to be a member that helps new and experienced people alike, gives meaningful cnc and draws with passion. I want this position because HappyFace retired this forum has helped me tremendously and I feel that me being an art team member can let me contribute back. I currently don't have any plans to improve the team yet but I will be happy to participate in any collaborations the art team will have and I will be dedicated to my duties, if any.

Convince us with your work. Post a 5-10 pieces of your work. If you are skilled in multiple mediums, post as much variety as you can.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Do you have anything else to add?

I realize there is not much variety, but I am trying to fix that, probably.
    2. Even though I like traps and enjoy boku no pico, I am not gay.
    3. That is all, thank you.

#1 Kenny, Jun 22, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2015
    HappyFace, Aidan, Epicness182 and 2 others like this.
  2. Aidan

Aidan The Spires
    Retired Staff

Accepted. I think it's pretty obvious you have talent and was actually hoping you’d apply, lol.

Kenny likes this.
  3. Kenny

Kenny Alien
    Design & Art Leader

Finally I am on the pedestal I have always looked up to. Thank you for granting me this opportunity. I will make it my responsibility to inspire and help new, passionate artists that come to MapleMation.

Aidan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.