AYE YO NOBODY SENT HEL.

Discussion in 'Animations' started by kirbyrishi, Jul 28, 2017.

1. kirbyrishi

kirbyrishi What the hell am I even doin anymore shiet...

DAMN BACK IN MY DAY THE ANIMATION SECTION WAS FOR MAPLESTORY ANIMS ONLY!

[​IMG]

Though I suppose Introductions are in order, my name is KIRBYRISHI and I've been around these parts for some time! Of course back then I was what was once known as a lurker, I made some funky animations but never anything crazy like them big city folks! Well XMaplePandaX and I just graduated from animation school and are on our way, so we'll be fixing to get back into this shindig when we get the chance!

I figure as a starting point I'd drop some animations I had done during my time at the Still Framed Forums, didn't really finish any of these but they were pretty fun to work on! ....cept that everyone I fought in an SFC forfeit on me |:^(

Seriously though...I really missed this place and all you peeps :srsplz: (and these freakin emotes too this shit was bomb as hell.)

Don't CnC or I'll block you on minecraft. (Jk boiz)

2. Ainn

Ainn ↻ Veteran Sprite Animator
    YouTube Contributor

[​IMG]

Heh, tch, heh. You're just an inferior life-form poopy-butt. A newcomer who doesn't know when to-- Oh shit. Hopefully you'll stick around and keep animating! We're a little busy shooting ourselves in the feet (and stabbing ourselves in the legs) from time to time, but we'll be okay!

Tra-La-Tracey likes this.