Back once again (:

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Epixel, Mar 6, 2017.

1. Epixel

Epixel Newbie

Hi everyone!

So this is actually my second account on this forum, I used to go on here under the name of "Epixel". Unfortunately I forgot the password for that account; and I couldn't change the password because I forgot the password for the e-mail which I used to create it. But considering my last activity on that account was almost 5 years ago, I figured I could just introduce myself and start fresh again.

Anyway, I'm currently a university student and I recently picked up my hobby of sprite animating again (you can still check out the animations I posted here on my old account). I'm hoping to make friends here and improve my animating skills!

EDIT: Everything was sorted out, and I retrieved my account back thanks to Karasu!

#1 Epixel, Mar 6, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2017
    Tra-La-Tracey likes this.
  2. jose117

jose117 latino animator video game fan

welcome to mm enjoy your stay

3. Drew

Drew
    Sprite Team

Welcome to Maplemation!
    But I would be careful about making a second account:
    [​IMG]
    If I were you, I'd get a Discord account (since that's the main program for communication that our members have migrated to), and ask an administrator (Aquila, Karasu, or Delacroix) to help you recover your first MM account. The Maplemation Discord server is there for whenever you need it!
    Best of luck retrieving it, and enjoy your stay!

SuperKimxD , Tra-La-Tracey and Noz like this.
  4. Epixel

Epixel Newbie

Wow, seems like I already broke a rule on my first post. Thanks for letting me know, I'll try contacting the admins!

Drew likes this.
  5. Shulkle

Shulkle Remembered as the worst fight animator

Welcome back~. Things probably changed around here, but you'll probably adapt. Enjoy your stay!

6. SuperKimxD

SuperKimxD Space Case
    Retired Staff

You can also just use the support/contact feature on the forums. That's how I recovered my account after five years of inactivity :P
    Good luck doing so!