1. Guest, you may notice that chatbox is not here anymore. Use the Discord chat instead! It’s way more popular these days, Grandpa!
    Dismiss Notice

Base Breakout Collab

Discussion in 'Finished Projects' started by Juan. , Jul 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juan.

Juan. Veteran Membah'

Hi, hello again.

Today was supposed to be the due date, sadly, not everyone has finished and I rather wait it out instead posting an incomplete product or making another extension because ultimately, I cannot promise a new date nor control how my participants manage their time.

On the good side of thigs, I've spoken with every participant that has not finished yet and overall they are 40% done with their animations.

Regarding post production, I've already organised the project in a way all i have to do is switch the placeholders, I hope this is enough proof:

[​IMG]

I have decided that the collab will come out when it comes out (but that doesn't mean I'm not going to push the participants) and that I will not be accepting anymore participants, thread can be closed.

Thank you for participating:
    @ForgettenSoul @Shulkle @Farlon @DeeJayHD @Darlit Glitch @NobleJuice @Aranimation @Wolferian @Ncaohili @sparky @SunGod @Aerocobe @alex2473

Orin , Shulkle, Tra-La-Tracey and 3 others like this.
  2. Juan.

Juan. Veteran Membah'

[​IMG] It has been 8 months since the last update and I'm proud to announce that we've completed this project.

The collab was 70% done by january 23, all that was left to do were the three boss rooms and that's the only reason this took so long, with this said I don't mean to throw the guys under the bus and as someone who hardly enjoys watching fight animations nowadays; not because I was hosting this collab but because I genuinely think they are pretty cool, not generic, tried new ideas, It's not the same people as always and totally worth the time it took into making them.

Special Thanks to:

@NobleJuice @alex2473 @sparky and @Shulkle

[​IMG]

During that time I said that I was not going to accept any more participants, yet someone who I would have never thought could be interested in this collaboration and with a different program contacted me; after seeing her work and commitment I gave her a chance, It was a really good decision, not only was she able to deliver but she constantly was encouraging us to push fordward when things felt like they were going nowhere and her part is one of my favorites in the collab as well.

Thanks for joining us @Tra-La-Tracey

[​IMG]

This collab should be coming out in a week more or less.

[​IMG]

thumbnails

#82 Juan. , Aug 8, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
    Hunter , DeeJayHD, Chocofag and 7 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.