Belated Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tazerling, Sep 29, 2017.

1. Tazerling

Tazerling Animator and Designer in Training

Well, this is awkward. I have been a member of Maplemation for a few months now, but I got so caught up in school and other things that I forgot to post my introduction. Shame on me. Anyways, to the introduction!

My internet name is Tazerling, and I'm a female, 20-year-old art student from California. I have been playing Maple for quite a few years now, but I'm finally glad I was able to become part of the animation community. I have always enjoyed the various animations that came up on YouTube and still do.

Some Likes: Drawing, Animation, Gaming (of PC and DS platforms), Music (I'm a Metalhead to an extent), Animals of all types, and Sweets

Some Dislikes: Discrimination against others, Rude and Inconsiderate people, Animal Cruelty, Allergies

Well, I think that sums up this introduction. See you all later, and have a wonderful day!

Tra-La-Tracey likes this.
  2. NobleJuice

NobleJuice Wandering Wizard

This isn't awkward at all, Welcome to Maplemation! We'll surely be able to help you get started with animation!

Most of the action is held up on Discord, try to go there, Enjoy your stay!

#2 NobleJuice, Sep 29, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2017
  3. xOryion

xOryion Mocha

Welcome to MM! Don't worry, on my old account I remember it took me a solid 4-5 months before I got the nerve to introduce myself LOL. Hope to see your artwork / animations soon~

4. Shulkle

Shulkle Remembered as the worst fight animator

Ey, welcome to Maplemation. Better late than never. Don't forget to pass by the tutorial section. Hope you enjoy your stay.

5. iSmokeToast

iSmokeToast PRYR 36518444
    Retired Staff

welcome to maplemation!

6. Tra-La-Tracey

Tra-La-Tracey Veteran Membah'

Herro~ Looking forward to seeing your artwork! :DD