Blanc's introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Blanc, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Blanc

Blanc Not french

WHOA whoa... hey there buddy ol' bucko ol' pal ol' friend how's it going?
    I'm a lurker from the Terraria community, who used to watch all the old school maple animators back in like.... 2011, when I was a shrimp of a human being.
    I also used to play Maplestory and all that, and thought the animation side of the community was ridiculously underrated, and ridiculously cool, but I never had the tenacity to get into it myself, so I sidelined, went my own way, and forgot about it all come 2014-ish.
    Fast forward, 2019, I can legally drink alcohol now, which somehow lead to me binging animation all night long, which furthered into me coming across the classic CrazyChrisTyler channel, which has brought me all the way back to the roots of where I started doing internet things, with Maplestory, and therein, Maplemation :]

As for who I am, I'm a dude from Canada who is currently a staff member of the in-game (Terraria) server associated with Terraria's official Reddit page, and Discord. I'm also rather active in a handful of Pixel Art discords, and figured it'd be fun to hit up Maplemations forums, and Discord server, to see how the community is fairing after the long 8 or so years have passed by. I don't do animations, unfortunately, but I LOVE me some sprites and in-game pixel arts.
    I spend most of my freetime playing videyer games with friends (Terraria, VRChat, and Bo4 mostly), and meddling in all sorts of creative affairs, mostly spriting, and video editing!
    Questions are welcome, and I look forward to talking with the community some more~!
    An In-Game Pixel Art of Providence, the Profaned Goddess, from the Calamity Terraria Mod
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    My Friend helped make this sprite, lots of credit goes to him; Auravei#9837
    [​IMG]
    Bag :D
    [​IMG]

2. Drew

Drew
    Sprite Team

Sweet JESUS your work is absolutely stunning.
    Welcome to Maplemation! Hope to see you stick around and that you have a great stay here!

Blanc likes this.
  3. VyrissXP

VyrissXP we STAY lit

holy shit you are like an messiah, welcome to the forums chief and better have some fun

Blanc likes this.
  4. Blanc

Blanc Not french

Ahaha, I wish. I'm not honestly as talented as I wish I could be.
    I have put a lot of time into making pixel art in-game, so I know the best blocks and all that to use, but this isn't a skill, rather just something I've picked up on, plus a lot of free time to put into in-game pixel art.
    Regardless, I'll take it as a compliment :}

5. Dad

Dad Angel

Hello! Welcome to Maplemation, I do hope you enjoy your stay.

Also, those sprites looks gorgeous :weary: