Blanket [Animation]

Discussion in 'Animations' started by DANIELisntREAL, Jan 8, 2017.

1. there's meaning to this. try to interpret it.
    thanks for watching!
    <3

Aidan , Thewindyfan, Drew and 4 others like this.
  2. NobleJuice

NobleJuice Wandering Wizard

You're running (tryinto sleep) to the point where you actually sleep and get into the magical dream world?

3. Ownblade

Ownblade Newbie

Alright, time to put my interpretation skills to the test.

The usage of symbolism and colour in this animation illustrates the idea of when individuals take opportunities, they can lead better lives. The door is symbolic of opportunity; it's not able to be achieved in the beginning, but once the door opens and the opportunity arises, entering it is being more satisfied with oneself, which is represented metaphorically by in stepping into a more "coloured world," . Diving into the ocean after entering the door is symbolic of your rebirth, becoming a different character and possibly obtaining a new attitude. The colour of the birds of being pure black, which goes back to the idea of the colourless world you were in, and the fact that they were becoming smaller and smaller connects the two ideas of your troubles leaving your life, or at lease your perspective.

How did I do?

DANIELisntREAL likes this.
  4. SuperKimxD

SuperKimxD Space Case
    Retired Staff

I'm really bad at interpreting and analysing things like this, but it reminds me of Where The Wild Things Are.
    Cute animation, cute drawings. The speed lines in particular stood out to me as a nice touch.

5. Drew

Drew
    Sprite Team

These dream animations of yours are quite the mind games, my dude. Really nice stuff, especially with that new looking style. You're getting a lot better, man.

6. Flicker Fall

Flicker Fall Flicker-Fall here

walking through the landscape of your mind, searching for ideas, you find a door. as you look at it, you somehow know that what you are looking for is on the the other side, and run to it, jumping into the world of inspiration. Falling into the boat of thought, you have chance to gain a bearing of where you are without floundering within the ocean of ideas. Noticing a bird in the distance, you stand up on the edge of the boat and realize where within this ocean of inspiration you want to go and how you'll get there. Hesitating before the jump you take flight to dive into the sky above or the sea below, knowing what it is you are looking for.

#6 Flicker Fall, Jan 9, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
    DANIELisntREAL likes this.