1. Guest, you may notice that chatbox is not here anymore. Use the Discord chat instead! It’s way more popular these days, Grandpa!
    Dismiss Notice

Can I be in two teams now pls?

Discussion in 'Design & Art Team' started by Bakari , Oct 23, 2016.

1. Bakari

Bakari Veteran Membah'

Tell us your biography. Who are you? How did you become active in this media? Why? When? Who taught you?Just tell us a little about yourself.
    I'm Bakari Camara and I've been drawing actively ever since I was a child, since it was something I liked doing. I'm self taught mostly, but I've been given criticism for the last 5 years or so.

Tell us anything we need to know about your future behavior in the team.Why do you want this position? What are your plans to improve the team? How dedicated are you?

Four years ago I said on a thread on this forum that as my new years resolution would be to join the art team. I'm a bit late but here's the application. I have absolutely no idea how I will improve the team to be blunt, but w/e, I'll be giving off criticism to people on this forum on their art and maybe the art team status will make people take me more seriously (not that many aren't taking me seriously).

Convince us with your work. Post 5-10 pieces of your work. If you are skilled in multiple mediums, post as much variety as you can.

Grupp.png [​IMG] Yun.png
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Do you have anything else to add?

I feel like all of the portraits count as one image, so this should be enough.

#1 Bakari , Oct 23, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2017
    Hagaz, Vashie , CCshinobi and 7 others like this.
  2. Scidnewl

Scidnewl Guest

I am super happy you went through with applying, I love your style a lot! You have a clear understanding of character design, line weight and colouring, you have a decent reason to want to be on the team, and you overall are quite nice and helpful towards newer and developing artists (I know I saw you in Discord helping someone with proportions and whatnot).

Personally I adore the characters you have designed, they all look original and quite creative. I can really see they are fairly well thought out and all have some personality to them, so awesome work with them!

I think you would make a really cool addition to the Art Team and I really hope you get accepted!

Bakari likes this.
  3. Bakari

Bakari Veteran Membah'

Added one (a collage) more drawing in the thing

4. Collin

Collin Oppai REEEEEEEEEEEEfender
    Donator

Nah I think you need to contribute more to the draw game first :^)

5. Bakari

Bakari Veteran Membah'

Nigga I made like 20 panels

6. Collin

Collin Oppai REEEEEEEEEEEEfender
    Donator

Actually, that's exactly how many you've made. Just to put that into perspective, though: I've made more than that [​IMG]

But nah I say yer gud to join.

7. Tooler

Tooler Legend
    YouTube Director

I think my only worry is the overage of portraits, but im no artist so what do I know

8. Bakari

Bakari Veteran Membah'

Sup bitches, I got some more stuff now, here's a collage (it's big).
    [​IMG]

9. Shulkle

Shulkle Still the worst fight maker

So out of curiosity and considering this app was up since October, did Bookari make it in? c: I mean I probably have no position to speak but uh, yeah o.o

10. Bakari

Bakari Veteran Membah'

[​IMG]

Kayas, Ainn and Trax like this.