[ Canceled ]Street Dance Collab

Discussion in 'Dead Projects' started by [神] ScarfKanye, Nov 30, 2018.

1. [神] ScarfKanye

Don't be misinformed about the name here. This collab just ain't no regular dance, we talkin' straight face to face brawl.

This is the Street Dance collab

[​IMG]

Welcome to the Street Dance Collab, where you and your opponent fight it out in a street duel.
    In more detail, this is how it'll work

- The First person to appear in #1 in order will be the one to beat up the guy who makes the intro( Me ). And then after that, the next person animates a fight against each other and so on and so forth.

- No fade in or fade-outs, the person that goes after the intro, will win the fight and kick, throw, shoot, punch my character off screen and then it's going to keep continuing like that!

- The minimum time within the animation has to be no less than 20 seconds and you can go as high as you can!

- in this collab, let's stick to the same map for consistency. There will be map resources for those who want to go above and beyond and do a 3d camera.

- The last person on the list will, of course, finish off the final guy, but will have to fight my character which I'll animate myself, sort've in turn like the MR series.

- when you're done with your part, your character will run off the screen and the next person on the list will animate their character and yours running towards another clash and then do whatever combos you can.

- Speaking on combat, don't try and over exaggerate the combat I.E huge Blast and giant ass explosions. Basically, we want to keep it in a similar fighting style of street fighter.

- This Collab is also not only limited to just Maple either, but tryna also make it all open up for any type of Animator.

- FLA shares are allowed but please do tell me that you're making your own part or not.

- To end off your part you can either beat them outta screen then you run or jump out, you both tie and walk or run or jump out, or just kill them........And run away from the police cuz you in the streets.

Due Date
    Canceled

( Please be patient with me, this is indeed my first time hosting/creating a collab )

Within' the server there's a Sign in area, where you'll post your best animations so far to get accepted.

[​IMG]

#1 [神] ScarfKanye, Nov 30, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2019
  2. [神] ScarfKanye

And just want to add this to

- Spectators (Of course are allowed)

- Any type of Animator can join the collab i.e. flash, SonyVegas, AE, and etc

- That also includes anytype of Animator like, Stick, Kirby, Sonic, Maple, and others!

Hope to see you all soon

prozak jouska likes this.