Cold Night's Justice

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Tezzeret , Apr 13, 2015.

1. Tezzeret

Tezzeret Gaming News
    News Team

This night felt so much colder than any other. The breeze carrassed his face, made him shiver when he did not want to. It was just so cold. The ground was grey. Dead. It seemed to have lost all will to survive upon enduring what humanity has done to it. The two men stood on the dead ground that was once the home of many colors. Now it was just grey. They stood on it, not realizing their dishonoring behaviour. People forget so fast. They forgot about this earth that has fed them and given them joyful moods just by gazing at its colors.

"A gracious god has sent us this gift," one of the men spoke up, breaking the silence. Silence, if one ignored the outcry of pain from nature. The dead could not scream. The ground was silent. The wind was not. It blew stronger as if seeking revenge upon these flawed beings that destroyed its cousin. The wind was loud, but the man was louder. "I wish you had a little more respect for what you have destroyed."

"It was you who denied gods gifts." the other responded. The wind moved the clouds further, leaving the moon exposed. It was shining upon the other. His dark hair seemed unimpressed by the moonlight whilst it was hardly more recognizable after the exposure. His face, however, showed regret. A painful expression marked the face of a young man. He did not want to be there. He did not want to stand on the dead ground and he did not want to face whomever he was facing at this moment. "The destruction began when you sent them to us. We are not to be controlled, and this is the result of you trying to do so through foul hands."

The man hid every sign of emotion. The moon did not grant him the gift of light, leaving him in darkness. Darkness he had seen plenty- In darkness he felt comfortable. It was as if he had called the moon to do so. As if he wanted to look at the other without being seen himself.

The dead ground was ever so silent. There was no green grass to enjoy the soft, carressing touch of the wind. It was whipping violently, instead. But the two men didn't move an inch. They either endured or ignored the punishment. "A spoiled brat that has gotten bored of his life in wealth and safety. I have sent eyes to watch over you all. I have sent arms to help you when you are in need. I have done whatever I could to maintain order and peace within the human species."
    "Upon the price of our freedom." the young man with the black hair retorted. He was looked at by the other. His gaze would pierce him so strongly that his heart ached slightly. He felt no regret for his words. Not at all. But he seemed to regret something else. Doubt found its way on his face shortly after this confident reply. "You wouldn't let us do our own mistakes, and learn from them. Instead, you forced everything you deemed right upon us and destroyed whoever would oppose you.. If this is your way of fulfilling justice, then this is no world worth living in."

"And justice shall be done once more."

Pizzaman432 likes this.
  2. Pika12342

Pika12342 Medical Mechanica

Beautiful man. This is Art if I've ever seen it

Tezzeret likes this.
  3. Tezzeret

Tezzeret Gaming News
    News Team

Thank you very much, I feel quite flattered. No criticism though? Spelling errors perhaps?

4. Pika12342

Pika12342 Medical Mechanica

I couldn't tell. My brain auto corrects everything :P

Lynus likes this.
  5. Blacksmith

Blacksmith N E G R O I D
    Sprite Team

Lovely read, Very lovely

but your fucking sig killed the mood LOL

"And justice shall be done once more....

zero: im masturbating, hold up."

LOL yea

Tezzeret and Lynus like this.