1. Guest, you may notice that chatbox is not here anymore. Use the Discord chat instead! It’s way more popular these days, Grandpa!
    Dismiss Notice

Comic Section Rules

Discussion in 'Comics' started by Tom, Aug 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tom

Tom Retired Staff
    Retired Staff

-Do not post a comic that is offensive to one's race or religion. INSTANT INFRACTION

-Do not post in a thread that is older than 1 month.

-Do not post work that is not yours. If you are just showcasing someone's gallery that is on another forum, then I am fine with it just make sure that you give credit to the original author, BUT if you claim that they're your works then you will receive a ban.

-Update your comic on the same thread, don't make another one.

-Do not go off topic, this section isn't for socializing. Do that in the off topic section.

-Other forum rules applies to this section to such as flaming, spamming, and double post.

-One word post such as, "Epic" , "Awesome" , "Haha" etc. will be marked as spam.

-This one isn't warnable, but don't repeat anyone else cnc, if you don't have anything to say since people already said it, don't say it.

-The required number of comics for a gallery is 5, if you're thread has more than 5 comics I will move it to the gallery section.

-Keep your tags to [WIP] not your name aka Ivan.

I probably didn't make this clear enough, so I apologize. If you have a series that is on going/in production, then update your series in your original thread or make a new thread. I'm fine with either way, but if you choose to update it in the same thread then I will automatically move it to the gallery. If you choose to make separate threads then I will close it when it reaches a certain amount of repetitive cnc/is older than 1 month.

If you're just showcasing some old comics, then go make a thread in the gallery. Old comics don't need to be cnc, since you probably (hopefully) improved.

Rules of this section as of July 25th 2011.

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH A WARNING THAT I HAVE GIVEN, PLEASE TALK IT TO ME THROUGH PM.

2. Tom

Tom Retired Staff
    Retired Staff

Misc tags are now in the comic section. Use [MISC] tags for misc. comics. Stick figure with maple hair + random background = Misc comic. Fully hand-drawn comics = Misc comic.

Rules

-If you post a comic that is not yours, post a link to the original site. INSTANT BAN

-This place is open for interactive comics, aka the [Adventure] comics.

-Keep your tags to [WIP] or [Adventure]

-Do not post a comic that is offensive to one's race or religion. INSTANT INFRACTION

-Do not post in a thread that is older than 1 month.

-Update your comic on the same thread, don't make another one.

-Do not go off topic, this section isn't for socializing. Do that in the off topic section.

-Other forum rules applies to this section to such as flaming, spamming, and double post.

-One word post such as, "Epic" , "Awesome" , "Haha" etc. will be marked as spam.

-This one isn't warnable, but don't repeat anyone else cnc, if you don't have anything to say since people already said it, don't say it.

3. Tom

Tom Retired Staff
    Retired Staff

Updated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.