Daniel.mp4 [Animation]

Discussion in 'Animations' started by DANIELisntREAL, Feb 3, 2017.

1. AYO, WHAT THE EFF IS UP?!?!

Wanted to try something different.
    Heavily inspired by the "FUN collab" and "FUN collab 2" on hyun's dojo.
    You guys should totally go check those out!

This video contains many references to different things:
    The boat: a reference to my fear of the ocean and the reoccurring themes of water in my videos
    Daniel cola: has a similar shade to the "grapico" cans and bottles. Grapico is an Alabama exclusive soda, and my personal favorite.
    Pac Dan: I like biscuits and Pac Dan is a joke that I came up with a few months back but never used.
    SUB4SUB: self explanatory
    Pineapple talk: A fellow youtuber named Kyle was streaming and he was drinking pineapple juice, and when I asked why, he informed me on how certain fruits and good for not only your body, but your semen as well and i was quite shook.
    102: important number.
    7k: Malibu 7k.
    What year is it?: I often get out of cars after long drives looking very drowsy, and I begin my first few steps into a new place after a long ride by saying in a confused but curious voice "wow, what year is it?" It's a running gag on road trips now.
    Ukulele girl and me: Another fellow youtuber named Maya and I. We're gonna be doing covers soon, and she can play ukulele and I'm just gonna be doing some vocals.
    Welch bros super show: I drew all of my siblings' heads in reference to the WBSS.
    #onlyrealfanswillunderstand: Daniel does a thing 2k15
    You tryna scrap?!: A line commonly used by Joseph (youngest bro) when he jokingly threatens people.
    102 rainbow shoes: I have some really bright adidas, but I didn't want to draw a ton of detail, so I just made the shoe flash in colours that seem to be most prominent on the shoes (pink, blue, yellows, and darker oranges)

Anyway, this is my first animation of February and there's plenty more to come!
    Thanks for watching!

EDIT:

[​IMG]

#1 DANIELisntREAL, Feb 3, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2017
    DeeJay, Arcux, Tra-La-Tracey and 6 others like this.
  2. NarwhaI

NarwhaI "The Jedi of The Sea"

no idea on what I just watched,i like it tho

Tra-La-Tracey and DANIELisntREAL like this.
  3. CCshinobi

CCshinobi Filmmaker, Animator

Dan becoming more and more artsy by the minute~
    I'm not the biggest fan of abstract art or avant garde-style film, but this was pretty well done.
    Just make sure you don't overdo the use of abstract symbolism when you start making videos for classes or work, or it could come off as confusing or pretentious to some audiences. I learned that the hard way lmao

4. xxvictorsoraxx

You tripped out my girlfriend bro..
    Sick video tho very Unique.
    :badass:

5. Porochu

Porochu squares

woah man, this looks DOPE