1. Guest, you may notice that chatbox is not here anymore. Use the Discord chat instead! It’s way more popular these days, Grandpa!
    Dismiss Notice

Diary of a Nigga

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Silfur, Jul 11, 2014.

1. Silfur

Silfur The Enigma.

Dum diddy-dum, here I come biaaatch! Who tha fuck knew brushin yo' teeth up in tha hotel bathroom sprayed up in graffiti from enuff muthafuckin gangs could git up in you shit. There was a cold-ass lil constant batter n' chatter outside mah door as I spat up tha stingin liquid tooth paste. I fixed mah afro back tha fuck into its natural form wit gel, scrapped tha lint off mah pristine suit, n' slapped a lil cologne on tha neck. I felt ready. Da hotel door busted down n' up in came two pimps bustin chronic bandanas wit tha insignia "Real Niggas" tagged up in front. I barely understood tha lyrics dat uttered all up in tha slitz of they bandanas yo, but any sane thug would know they weren’t horny.

"Gentlemen, I’m shizzle dis is obviously yo' room but you must understand. Y'ALL KNOW I KNOW THAT SHIT!! You’re not gettin it back till I’m finished wit dis shit. So please, do away wit yourselves you’re ruinin tha carpet."

That gots them riled up seein how tha fuck they both pulled up they cellphones ta booty-call fo' backup.

"Pointless, tha both of yo big-ass booty is ghon be unconscious before they arrive n' I’ll soon be long gone."

While they dialed numbers I wasn’t hesitant up in dispatchin dem both of dem by knockin they headz together n' shit. Seein dem sprawled up on tha carpet floor brought a cold-ass lil chuckle up in mah voice since it always played up dis way. Everyone feels they’ll win, regardless of tha numbers I’ll be standin up in tha end yo, but it ain't no stoppin cause I be still poppin.

I WAS BORED IM SRRY

ki101ba and Lynus like this.
  2. Lynus

Lynus R.I.P Reginald.
    Retired Staff

best.

Silfur likes this.
  3. AppleFarm

AppleFarm Fujoshi Senpai

dafaq did i just read

4. Thewindyfan

Thewindyfan I'm too slow for this shit

Ain't nobody got time for that!

5. M3TA4PH0R

M3TA4PH0R Meatball Mobbin

your the reason the black community is failing. You see the Africans in my profile picture! You gave them AIDS with your words!
    Rating: -11/10

Silfur likes this.
  6. Thewindyfan

Thewindyfan I'm too slow for this shit

Okay I actually read this the second time and it's pretty deep

#dafeels