Does Anyone Else Ever Feel...Distant?

Discussion in 'Life Experiences' started by HyruleAnima, Jul 5, 2017.

1. HyruleAnima

HyruleAnima Hero Of Hyrule

I don't really know. I haven't felt that well for a couple of weeks now and I just feel distant from some of my friends irl and people irl in general but when I'm online I feel useful and I love to help people and talk to issues with them. Just love to find a small close knit community ya know. Maybe that's what brought me here in the first place other than admiring the work of my favorite sprite animators and actually getting to talk to a few of them. I want to better myself, not just animation wise, but for myself and who I am and how my emotions compel me to create great things. I feel like I'll never be good enough or that everything will bring me down. I've been fighting this for awhile and I will continue to fight as long as I can still see the light...

2. Hope robinson

Hope robinson Newbie

Well, everyone has internal struggles they must overcome or be overwhelmed by, just remember you're never alone in the fight for inner peace. If you do feel like you'd like a listener to your problems I'm always around on discord, just hit me up via pm, Stay strong friend.

Kokorz likes this.
  3. Alexbomb2233

Alexbomb2233 The Purple Nigga

man..... I've felt the same thing @Hope robinson is right tho everyone has something like this