Dumpster for other Media?

Discussion in 'Answered Feedback' started by Drew, Sep 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drew

Drew
    YouTube Contributor

Yeah, we have one for the Animation section, buuuuuut
    Why not make one for the other media sections so people can post WIP/Unfinished Sprites, Art, etc.?
    Simple idea,but wouldn't hurt to make one =u=

Unforgiveable likes this.
  2. LeoV

LeoV gone
    Retired Staff

the main reason we made the dumpster was that these threads usually weren't very useful for the OP - a single post would take care of everything and you'd have other 40 posts all saying the same stuff. some threads had 0 useful posts, but that was more of a problem with the work posted, which would be way too short for anyone to provide a reasonable comment on.
    feedback on art/sprites (art in particular, ugh) tends to be spottier, so the above problem doesn't happen as often.
    also, unfinished animations are a lot more common than unfinished drawings or sprites. some artists wait until they have more sketches and post instead a sketchdump on their own.

i don't really see much of a reason to make one for either of those (i know sprites have this, but it's not really the same thing, like, at all), but i'm not the leader for any of them, so you'll have to see what @Taki and @Axel1950 think about it

markng1019 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.