1. Guest, you may notice that chatbox is not here anymore. Use the Discord chat instead! It’s way more popular these days, Grandpa!
    Dismiss Notice

DuoQ Diamond 2 / 1

Discussion in 'League of Legends' started by Nemao, Sep 24, 2015.

1. Nemao

Nemao ¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸

Hello, if someone here is diamond 2 or 1 in EUW i would appreciate duoQ ! (▰˘◡˘▰) i'm actually diamond 3 19 points ( ̄。 ̄)~zzz, i want return on my real placce, diamond 1(✿◠‿◠), beacause i was ultra passioned by MM ♥‿♥ ( i'm still ) i just leaving league of legends ┐(‘~`;)┌ i re playing it a little, before i start my animations of dojo Collab ♥ i get demoted by inactivity :/ ^^ MM is so much better than League of Legends for me...v( ‘.’ )v So hey ! MM is so Magic ! (✿◠‿◠) but yes, i want re hit my title of best fizz EUW o(╥﹏╥)o i was 1st on lolskills and 5th worlds ! i'm a bit dissapointed now i'm only top 50 or something like that xD i have to come back in diamond 1 ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ i can easily do it alone, but more funny with someone !

2. Noziki

Noziki NPC

Me:
    >Unrank
    >NA
    >total scrub
    ):
    Good luck becoming the best fizz EUW though!
    Also, how do you play fizz? (I used to play him but that was before his skills got changed)
    Is AP fizz still good or is AD better?

3. Nemao

Nemao ¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸

Yes, ad is totatly DEAD, and i'm so happy of that, i was ultra hungry fizz perma ban / pick only for go ad, ad is so unskilled, now he is really good on AP ! and to be honnest on low rank, like gold / silver, its a good way to up ^^ if you search to be gold this season, just pick Viktor, Ezreal, Fizz, Yasuo, Gnar, and on jungler i think nocturne is really fine !

Noziki likes this.