Echo's Art Team Application

Discussion in 'Closed Applications' started by Echo, Oct 22, 2018.

?

Art team, yeah?

1. Yes.

100.0%
  2. Nah, fam.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Echo

Echo Forever Tired
    Design & Art Team

1. Tell us your biography. Who are you? How did you become active in this media? Why? When? Who taught you?Just tell us a little about yourself.

My name is Echo, ever since I was a kid (more than a decade or 2) doodling was something I always did for fun. It's slowly become a hobby I do when I have nothing else going for me. One day an old friend of mine showed me some of his DBZ work and I just found it fascinating that I knew the characters yet they didn't look like the characters.. I saw it as a reflection of how he saw Toriyama's work. That gave me the motivation to begin drawing bringing forth the adventures of gingerbread looking DBZ characters with puffy clouds for muscles. :) Everything I learned since then has been self taught. I never went to art school or anything since I always saw this as a hobby. Something I did in my spare time. So whenever I see art I find amazing I analyze it and steal bits of techniques from it, but not to the point it's obvious... This happened for several years.. To be honest I don't even know if what I'm doing is correct most of the time. I'm just going with what I think looks nice.

2. Tell us anything we need to know about your future behavior in the team. Why do you want this position? What are your plans to improve the team? How dedicated are you?

I'm sure most of you already know me and how I behave. I won't change anything and try to remain positive and cool headed. Since joining MM I always wanted to be apart of the Art team, but due to always being busy I always felt like I'd hold the team up. The art team looks like they all help each other, and with my background regarding art as I explained above as me pretty much winging it... I need all the help I can get. As for improving the team... It's honestly hard to improve a great team, It seems like it's going pretty smoothly so far tbh, but I'll always be available to throw in a few cents of ideas.

3. Convince us with your work. Post 5-10 pieces of your work. If you are skilled in multiple mediums, post as much variety as you can.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Do you have anything else to add?

I'm still what you would say busy as stated earlier. I do work long hours and have little time to myself and still see this as something to do when I have nothing else going on, but I do plan to always contribute what I can, I feel like it's necessary to give the heads up. If this prevents me from being in Art team, I completely understand.

Thanks for reading!

Kaneko, Kvn11, BulbaWhat98 and 6 others like this.
  2. Kaneko

Kaneko Still The Weakest Student Of Horizon
    Design & Art Leader

Art Rank:
    Diamond | 212
    MBRQ Points:
    Hey there Echo! wow! you're applying!! :iloveyou: such a great surprise!!!

we discussed about your application and we all give you A
    BIG YES~!
    welcome to the art team! i hope we all can work well together as a team! Let's do our best in art section!

Blez, Echo and Noz like this.