Eggman Annihilator plan[COLLAB]

Discussion in 'Dead Projects' started by Rayler, Apr 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rayler

Rayler Newbie

I honestly don't know if i should be posting non maple stuff on this section but if I shouldn't please move this to the right section.

Also Sorry if some of you don't know me but I'll try to be on more often since I've been seeing a lot of maple animation lately.

[​IMG]
    Hey guys! Some of you know me and some of you don't but whats up.
    I'm going to do my first collab and the collab is pretty much about eggman trying to annihilate sonic and his friends but the plan never worked and cease to backfire on eggman.

Heres an example of what I mean:

Now heres the rules!

-The animation has to be funny in some sort of way. Like for example:

Eggmans new robot is big foot(from SA2), He's piloting it ofc. theres a bridge, Sonic is on the other side, now eggman has to jump to get to the other side but he can only land on the tip of the edge, and witht hat being said sonic uses his foot to boot him off or used a finger to push him off to the hole of death(Or whatever you want to call it)

-Don't make the animation way too long, It can be short like mine(10-30 seconds is what mine was)
    If you plan on doing a big part, let me know.

-The size has to be 640 x 360

-Must be Actionscript 2(AS2)

-The frames per second(FPS) has to be 30

-You can only use the sonic genesis stages

-You can only use sonic genesis sprites(Meaning no Advance sprites)

-You must add in your logo in your vcam

-DO NOT USE ANY SORT OF SPRITE FROM A DIFFERENT GAME, Keep it sonic related.(Excluding effects but make sure the effects aren't too much offtopic if you get what I mean)

-Do not add in preloaders

-Don't add in music in the animation, The music you heard from the example will cover it. If you plan on doing a specific part with music(like some of the parts in the mario castle collab) please post and notify me.

-You can add in some sort of recolour if its one of eggmans plan. for example: Eggman builds a portable raygun, it summons some sort of robot from a different dimension, lets say.... its merlow. By the time merlow is summoned, merlow doesn't see sonic as a threat as he doesn't possess any type of dimensional equipment but Eggman does, and it goes from there.

The deadline will be June 14th, 2016 12:00 am EST.

Anyone can join this collaboration so tell your friends about this!

I hope you guys can join! Toddles!

DISCORD CHANNEL: https://discord.gg/0xL6SqKadCB6F9UY

#1 Rayler, Apr 19, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2016
  2. K-Leb

K-Leb The User of the...Something......yeeeee

In the Filing Cabinet, figuring out my name...
    Ooooooooooooh I might try it out.....because I think I have an idea!!! I might get back to it. MIGHT

| I'LL GIVE IT A SHOT!!! MAYBE!!! EH GUARANTEED MAYBE :D |

3. Yegor141

Yegor141 Praise the booty
    Donator

You should've stated in the topic that this isn't a maple collab. shit got me confused smh fam

As for the collab rules, dimensions shouldn't matter as long as they have that 16:9 ratio.

AS2 shouldn't really be YOUR problem because people usualy put their stuff in AE and render it there (unless you plan on putting it all together from .swf(s))

"DO NOT USE ANY SORT OF SPRITE FROM A DIFFERENT GAME", as i said before, should've been stated in the topic.

Also, i wouldn't suggest giving people 2 months to animate something simple, they will just slack (personal experience)

Gl tho fam

4. Rayler

Rayler Newbie

I plan on having everything together, And I did put in the thread that I don't know if this is a good place to post non maple stuff.
    The time been extended due to people being busy and such. + More people would be a good thing :P if they decide to join haha.

Ty for the GL man.

Yegor141 likes this.
  5. Aquila

Aquila "Sword, Zeal and Sex Appeal"
    Retired Staff

Deadline's long over and there hasn't been a peep, gonna guess this thing is long gone now.

Locking and killing thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.