Elright2's art team application

Discussion in 'Design & Art Team' started by Elright2, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Elright2

Elright2 Fan artist
    Design & Art Team

1. Tell us your biography. Who are you? How did you become active in this media? Why? When? Who taught you?Just tell us a little about yourself.

....I'm a bit.. odd... and sketchy....

I am Elright2. I started art around 2011-12ish using my Toshiba laptop's trackpad and mouse. I didn't do much art after 2015-16 because I joined a 3D-based community and practiced making 3D models through a program called Metasequoia. Near the end of 2016, I saved up enough money to buy myself a wacom intuos medium and started doing art once more. I wasn't any good but I tried and rejoined the previous community I was in back in 2011-15. Using a tablet wasn't all that difficult as people said it was and I think I got the hand of it pretty quick. Throughout the years I've watched many speed paints and tutorials from different creators to learn and observe how they do what they do. I still do it to this day, there's always something new to learn. Recently I learned how useful the lasso tool really is and have been using it quite often to shade hair and clothing.

2. Tell us anything we need to know about your future behavior in the team.Why do you want this position? What are your plans to improve the team? How dedicated are you?

I wanted to join the maple story community back in 2014 but quickly realized how difficult animation was and promptly quit trying after a week or two. I want to be in this position because I've only been part of a team once that didn't go anywhere. I also didn't really have people to communicate to about art and basic stuff up until recently so I think it would be a good learning experience. I believe there's not much that I can provide the team aside providing them with a few criticism as well as do collaborations or any team projects

...and I really want to make fan arts ( ㆆ ㆆ)و✧...

Dedication-wise, I think I can be very dedicated if I put my mind to it. Though, since I'm really busy with school work and such in the next 2 months, I won't be able to provide much in terms of artworks but after that I'll go all in.... after finishing commissions...

3. Convince us with your work. Post 5-10 pieces of your work. If you are skilled in multiple mediums, post as much variety as you can.

I'm a slight bit hesitant since these are recent artworks from a community I left due to personal reasons but here we go

Left out my 3D stuff cuz their mostly anime lookin anyway

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4.Do you have anything else to add?

Bad grammar and sometimes say words and phrases I don't even understand :'^)

97% on phone

---

Let me know if I made any mistake, which is bound to happen lol

#1 Elright2, Feb 26, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2019
    Min, Kaneko, Rhys and 12 others like this.
  2. quentin galloway

quentin galloway Good with autism

Wow you really deserve to be the staff of artist

3. Elright2

Elright2 Fan artist
    Design & Art Team

Haha I have zero leadership skills

4. quentin galloway

quentin galloway Good with autism

Yeah me either

Elright2 likes this.
  5. Elright2

Elright2 Fan artist
    Design & Art Team

Lol well leadership is a darn difficult task af

6. TheWind

TheWind Returned kinda

Holy Shite, your color choices and composition are fantastic. The line art is clean and crisp, your anatomy is damn near perfect. You should def get a spot. Good stuff.

7. Elright2

Elright2 Fan artist
    Design & Art Team

That's high praise coming from you, thank you so much!

8. Kaneko

Kaneko Still The Weakest Student Of Horizon
    Design & Art Leader

Holy Crap.. i am actually speechless looking at your arts. . .:wantit:

It is a huge surprise for me knowing that you're applying for a position in the art team!
    you said in your introduction you're not planning to staying long in this community, but i hope you changed your mind about it!
    we discussed about your application and we say

Yes, welcome aboard!
    let's work together from now on! for the future events and more collaboration!

you metioned that you joined a team before, i hope you can share your experience to us so we can be a better art team!
    i also hope you can motivate everyone on drawing and help them when they need help! let's do our best!
    (sorry for my broken english too xd, i got nervous on typing this respond)

Min likes this.
  9. Elright2

Elright2 Fan artist
    Design & Art Team

Some people asked so I did :D I didn't even know you guys were even open for applications.
    Yeah, I'm still not 100% about it just yet but I, too, hope I'll change my mind about it.
    Yay! I hope I won't be too much of a bother to everyone :'^)

Oof, the previous team I was a part of didn't end in good terms. Mostly due to leadership failure.
    I'll try my very best! ( *ˊᵕˋ* )✩‧₊˚

Kaneko likes this.