Endless Themes: August

Discussion in 'News' started by Noz, Jul 29, 2018.

1. Noz

Noz NPC

Howdy everyone!
    I teamed up with one of the mods from Maple Editors to host a theme event that'd opened to both MM and M-E!
    The theme event is inspired by a group called Theme-Wonderland.
    Theme-Wonderland was made by StrawberryDoves who gave 3 themes each month. Participants sign up on the last day of the month and gain their themes of the month the next day.

(Example: You signed up for the October themes on the last day of September and gain your themes the next day!)
    Within that month participants are required to finish all 3 themes and turn them all together before they are signed off as completed! At the end of the month, those who finished on time automatically are signed up for the next month. Those who did not finish will sit out for the month.

Basically make 3 entries (sprites, edits, animations, etc) within the month. Simple enough, right? Well, we have added adjustments to theme-wonderland making it better and more convenient. Now do the same except some minor adjustments down below.

• Now, sign-ups will be the last two days of the month.
    • Due date is four days before the end of the month. Just dm me on discord or pm me here with both entries
    • You only are required to turn in 2 themes, the third one is optional and gives participants a choice in themes they would like to do.
    • Unlike Theme wonderland, sign ups are manual. Automatic sign ups will be available when the participant have joined and finished their parts 3 months in a row!
    • Punishment is like the original, if you don't turn in your entries then you cannot sign up for the next month themes but can rejoin the month after it.
    • The option to drop out in the middle of the month is available but discussion with host is needed.
    • Having entries be public is an option. Notify the host when turning in your part for that option.
    Now if you have any questions feel free to inbox me or slide into my dms on discord [ N.#0001 ]

Sign up time is the 29th-31st of July just drop your name into the google forms and check if you're under the participants list
    https://goo.gl/forms/yBZc2M76z4nyLTyY2

@Noziki
    @Masquerade
    @Kat
    @Drew
    @Echo
    @Hunter
    @Camreonkel

@Pære

AUGUST THEMES
    OCEAN.
    BACK TO SCHOOL.
    VIDEO GAMES.
    Note: You only are required to turn in 2 themes of the themes above, the third one is optional!

DUE DATE IS 28TH OF AUGUST, HAVE FUN GUYS <3

here's an example of an edit by Hunter.
    [​IMG]

#1 Noz, Jul 29, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2018
    Ainn, Echo, Hunter and 5 others like this.
  2. Noz

Noz NPC

@Noziki@Masquerade@Drew@Hunter
    Event is up! Will be editing this post with early releases~ So check back in from time to time to see other people's work!
    (Will include people from Maple Editors of course!)

Entries so far!
    Back to School
    [​IMG]
    Video games
    [​IMG]
    Video games
    [​IMG]
    Back to school
    [​IMG]
    Back to School
    [​IMG]
    Video games

[​IMG]
    Ocean
    [​IMG]
    Video games
    [​IMG]
    Ocean
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Video games
    [​IMG]
    Ocean
    [​IMG]
    Video games
    [​IMG]
    Back to school
    [​IMG]
    Video games
    [​IMG]
    Ocean
    [​IMG]
    Back to School

[​IMG]
    Back to school
    [​IMG]
    Video games

[​IMG]
    Video games
    [​IMG]
    Back to school

[​IMG]
    Video games
    [​IMG]
    Ocean

[​IMG]
    Ocean
    [​IMG]
    Video games
    [​IMG]

#2 Noz, Aug 1, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2018
    Hunter , AppleFarm, Drew and 2 others like this.