Halloween Special Collab

Discussion in 'Dead Projects' started by Geremy Rodriguez, Oct 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Geremy Rodriguez

ANYONE CAN JOIN YOU CAN BE A BEGINNER OR MASTER ANIMATOR. Just share the killer sprite to everyone once you made him! :)

I had a great idea for a collab that I CANT TAKE PART OF! Because A) I just learned how to make my character stand in animate. B) Animate a 7 day trail and I can't "borrow" it from other places because no one makes those links for Macs.

So think of it as Friday the 13th and if you guys watched that Minecraft story mode where they go into a haunted house with the other youtubers dying one by one or two. Its gonna be like that.

The Killer: Can be a animator or just a regular serial killer.

How must victims die?
    They can die by a regular movie cliche or however you want. Movie Cliche are more funny in my opinion but its whatever you want. If you try to take on the killer in a fight YOU MUST DIE! Has anyone successfully fought Jason and lived? Execpt for Tommy... but not the point if you make your character fight you must die.

Survivors: We can have up to at least 1-5 survivors depending on how many characters are in this animation. If there are below 10 the max is 1-2. Each animator can bring up to 2 of their own characters.

Intro: Everyone gets invited to a halloween party in a big mansion, there a big scream and a body is found. People call the police but service is dead because horror movie plot. You guys can take it from there.

Enviroment: Big Mansion, Huge Forest Surrounding the mansion, There a big lake (optional).

So yeah thats my idea, my first time posting a idea so idk if this is gonna be apporved or what. You can obviously discuss how you want or change the setting of enviroment can be anything you want. But the Killer and Deaths is a MUST NOT CHANGE. Survivors can be whatever. Please give credit to me if this happening. I just wanted to give the idea out thought it would be cool for people to work.

DISCORD SERVER: https://discord.gg/v8EueUD

Please Share this idea!!!

#1 Geremy Rodriguez, Oct 15, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2017
    iSmokeToast likes this.
  2. Art Thief

Art Thief ArtThief (I don't know how to change my nAME)

Neato I might join just for the fun of it

3. Geremy Rodriguez

Would be great! Make sure to spread the idea! Btw that song in your GIF is the s**t... I been playing it for like 1 hr straight rn....

4. GeneralSoph

GeneralSoph BoopDoop

I would join too! (im still learning) but It would be fun to join!

5. Geremy Rodriguez

Anyone can join :)
    Ill probaby make a discord so everyone can message each other.

6. Kokorz

Kokorz Kokorz

I'mma join in.
    Hopefully Animate CC doesn't screw this up for me...

7. iSmokeToast

iSmokeToast PRYR 36518444
    Retired Staff

good luck guys! seems like a fun idea

8. Geremy Rodriguez

https://discord.gg/v8EueUD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.