1. Before participating in Maplemation Battle Royale, make sure you are familiar with the system. Happy battling!

HappyFace Vs Collin

Discussion in 'Sprite Arena' started by HappyFace, Aug 4, 2013.

?

Who won this?

1. Collin

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. HappyFace

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HappyFace

HappyFace Cha' Cha'
    Retired Staff

Theme: Female eyes. Must have custom made Blink sequence and F1-F7 emotes.
    Deadline: Tomorrow. 7PM PST at the latest.

Collin's Entry
    [​IMG]
    No notes

HappyFace's Entry
    [​IMG]
    Notes: I hate eyes, BUT THERES NO EYES IN TEAM

Collin's MBR Profile

HappyFace's MBR Profile

Vote fairly

Woops i named it Eyes lol can a mod fix it for me?
    HappyFace Vs Collin

All fixed nigga.
    ~Cloudy

2. Collin

Collin Oppai
    Donator

What's SFS? This is MBR bro.
    OT: Loving your eyes, Happy. They're so gewd ;_;

3. PsychoJolteon2

PsychoJolteon2 "I am your worst nightmare...''

Damn nice work you two!
    Collin, yours really has that bannedatory feeling, but I really like that warmth of HF's eyes. ; w;
    Looks so advanced. Idonteven.

Voting happface. Great job both of u

4. HappyFace

HappyFace Cha' Cha'
    Retired Staff

@Collin
    Sorry i heard you where leaving so i kinda rushed it kuz i heard you were leaving

5. CloudyDaze

CloudyDaze Cloudy Brigadier
    Retired Staff

My vote goes to HappyFace, mostly based on how I love his style more.

Collin your eyes were good, but there are a few things I don't like. Like your choice of making the lips purple and eyes being so dark. The emotes look like something out of Bannedstory. Which is a good thing but also a bad thing because it doesn't really pop or explode with style.

The reason I like Happy's so much is because there's character in every emote and not just the normal eyes.

I might hire you HappyFace in the future.

6. Collin

Collin Oppai
    Donator

I did, but I brought my phone. So I can just comment if I want.

7. Beryl

Beryl The one true loser.

HappyFace's eyes look adorable. Both are good, but I really like the warmth in his. Vote goes to him.

8. Juds

Donator

I just have to say that I didnt think the eyes Collin made look like female eyes, at all. It was well made indeed, but it ruined it for me that it looks more like male eyes. HappyFace, I liked your set of eyes, it was adorable. This goes to both of you guys, some of the emotes just doesnt look like female eyes at all, so I think it would look really weird at a female character, just saying.

My vote goes to HappyFace

9. Warren

Warren Zero Mortal Plan

Voting for Happyface, Collin's eyes look to be more unisex than female.
    .-.

10. Stittz

Stittz Veteran Membah'

Well, my vote's gonna go to HappyFace.

His one sounded more feminine to me. Collin's one i liked too but it looked like this grumpy bitch that's on her period, should try to make her look shy and innocent lolol. (Not being rude, sorry if it offensive.)

But good luck, peepz.

11. Paul

Paul Guest

Collin-

Your eyes look nothing like a females it looks like a man with eyeshadow,your making the same mistake as I did,NEVER add grey shades to eyes

Happyface-Your eyes have way too much anti alasing,you and collin made the same mistake on the third frame of the blink,the eyes are supposed to curve downwards not in a straight line,on your F7 emote NEVER add anti alasing to that it makes it feel like its attached to the skin

neither of you guys get my vote,your color choices are both boring and unappealing

12. King

King Veteran Membah'

@AC
    Your not stating the big problems in these and some of your cnc is pretty shit
    Never shade a eye grey? Fucking please you can sprite an eye grey it's just not as pretty as you want it to be
    You say it looks like a mans eye but you didn't say why, you didn't say it was because there was a lack of eyelashes
    Which is practically another line above the first, the eyes are to dilated, both pupils where the same size when one
    should have been larger, and the left eye was off centered to the 2-3D look (lazy eye)
    His eyes did infancy curve downwards slightly, the emotes were off centered from where the eye was,
    Use the closest pixel horizontally to the nose and use it as a base for emoticons it makes it easier
    For HappyFace, his AA wasn't bad and the eye needed most of it, not all of it, the problem about his AA was that shit was just to sloppy, the F7 AA was needed most eyes had a shade like that on that particular emote, but he went overboard on The AA when it came to the other emotes, that shit wasn't needed, then some of the emotes like I said
    with EP's eyes they were off they didn't look right and bad placement especially F2 and F7, the F1 one was just badly
    placed it looked like he just dragged part of the eye down, the color choice was great on Happy's, I don't know why you
    think it's dull when it's purple and yellow.

The vote is clear

13. Paul

Paul Guest

[​IMG]
    Its called harsh cnc look it up,and its the type of cnc you can only give since if you fix those errors the design would change

14. Lynus

Lynus R.I.P Reginald.
    Retired Staff

So much character in HappyFaces ones, kinda reminds me of Sai's eyes but brown and dull-er.

Hmm, yeah people've said it before but Collin !
    They look more male-y unless you were going for like male eyes on a chick, so mm idk.

I really can't say anymore but, to happyface it goes :D

15. Fer

Fer Veteran Membah'

HappyFace got my vote, complete analrape if you ask me. No offense to his oponent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.