Heblo.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by AssassinKnight, Jan 14, 2020.

1. AssassinKnight

The name's Annie, but people usually refer to me as Assassin Knight. People know me primarily for my Kirby sprite animations on YouTube as well as my Kirby art on DeviantArt. I have been animating since 2012, but recently got into the hand-drawn scene at the start of 2018. I'm currently a freelancer for Death Battle.

While I don't intend to animate Maple sprites anytime soon, I DO want to improve my hand-drawn animation skills and I figure the best way around that is to start with Maplestory so my goal is to likely push out a fully hand-drawn Maple themed animation. I do have something very small in the works involving some voiceacting from ZackAttack27, so I hope to show that when it's done.

Hope to talk to you guys more!

quick edit: Thanks Karasu for the username change!

#1 AssassinKnight, Jan 14, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2020
    Neil , Hunter , Hatim and 3 others like this.
  2. CCshinobi

CCshinobi Filmmaker, Animator

Hi Annie, welcome to MM! Death Battle's awesome - some of our best animators used to work on that show. Your goals are solid too - it always amazes me when our members can translate sprite animation into other hobbies or even a potential career path. We're really happy to have you on board :)

Make sure you've gone through the rules at least once before posting. Feel free to check out our ongoing projects and hang out on our Discord server too! Enjoy your stay xD

3. Warren

Warren Gamer Moment
    Retired Staff

It's a pleasure to have you on the forums. I'm a big fan of your work. I hope you stick around for a long time.