Hello everybody!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jaycence, Jun 12, 2017.

1. Jaycence

Jaycence Newbie

Uhm well this is a bit awkward since I really don't know how to do introductions >.< Well anyway my name's Derick (Not to be confused with Derek) Currently 15 and I've ALWAYS been interested in maple animating. The animation that really got my interest was the Maple Kombat series by Dray86 so that's been about... 10 years? XD But anyway I didnt really start getting into animating with Maplesprites until about a month ago.. And yeah Im supes excited to be on this community and looking forward to even maybe work with some of you guys :D
    Other information: I consider myself "Not bad" at animating xD
    Uh, I have already watched SF2's tutorials, Real helpful and funny btw
    Im already in the MM Discord so be appreciated if I can chat ya know xD
    And yeah.. Thats about it.. Also Im not very what you call a "social person" so if you ever chat with me, don't blame me if we have a 3 hour awkward silence xD
    Cheers!

2. Aranimation

Aranimation TrueHorizonBestHorizon

Welcome to the forums, Jay. It'd be cool to see what you have so far since you started about a month ago.

If there are any resources you might need, the following were generously made public by a couple forum members:

Maplemation VCAM
    Juan's Public Resources (check his signature)
    Ciax's Public Resources
    CCShinobi's Giveaways: 2015 | 2016
    Ainn's Public Resources

And if you plan on outsourcing to non-MapleStory sprites, Spriters Resource is a good place to look.

There's also been a recent change to the Resource section that allows newcomers to access it once they reach 15 posts on the forum, but doing a couple searches yourself on google can still do wonders if you're looking for anything specific. In addition to asking help on the Discord server, you can also look through the Tutorial section for tips on animating in your program, learning how to sprite, and even an alternative method to acquire MapleStory sprites other than BannedStory4.

Good luck and have fun!

3. Shulkle

Shulkle Remembered as the worst fight animator

Welcome to Maplemation! Hope to see some of your "not bad" work!