Hey guys check this out please and roast away!!!

Discussion in 'Animations' started by SoraStar, Mar 12, 2017.

1. SoraStar

SoraStar Newbie

Yo whats good y'all its SoraStar here and I want you guys to roa- I mean CnC my Combo I made for a little collab me and my friends made, Links are below

My video:

Full:Collab:

Anyway thx for reading,
    SoraStar Signing out!

2. Ainn

Ainn ↻ Veteran Sprite Animator
    YouTube Contributor

Right off the bat, the guy (who I happen not to recognize) didn't even move while the chick (who I also don't recognize) just ran directly into him and attacked head-on. I thought that was really fishy... He didn't block, walk away, flinch, move or even react until he was hit... The voice clips all conflicted with the sounds (meaning I typically couldn't hear what anyone said). The other issue is that the guy didn't even get a hit in. There was no struggle or sense of who is losing or winning, it just felt like more of a senseless bash. The entire fight seemed unprovoked, a little pointless and completely random. The dialogue (which could've explained at least a LITTLE bit) didn't bring anything to the table either.

Noz likes this.
  3. SoraStar

SoraStar Newbie

Thx for your feedback! I wanted to just showcase a combo on the character if the guy character were to hit back it would have ruined the combo a bit(making sense of the "dummy" pun), but I do understand where your coming from with the character not blocking at all. I think you are right ain and I believe the combo would be more entertaining if i added more life to the guy being pummeled.

4. jose117

jose117 latino animator video game fan

nice i like the combo but maybe you can add more camera shake because in the ending the less o none camera shake olso i like the map looks great good job

5. SoraStar

SoraStar Newbie

Oh ok, most definitely! Thx for the feed back!

6. jose117

jose117 latino animator video game fan

your welcome