Heyo

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Emphyax, Oct 23, 2016.

1. Emphyax

Emphyax Newbie

Yoo, well I'm kinda new here.. not kinda but extremely :D
    I just started learning flash sprite animation like 1 day ago through Derek's tutorials *cough* I hope they're reliable *cough*. I'm looking forward to learning new things here and hopefully see myself being able to take part in a Maple collab in the future. Meanwhile... I still have lots to learn, would be awesome if there's any useful source for me to aid me in my learning!

Soo more about me?
    I'm currently 16 and is a poor dude that can't afford to buy games, I mainly play LoL and osu!
    I enjoy playing badminton but now I'm more into soccer because of my friends.
    I have no experience in animating or whatever so lets hope for the best for me...

2. Lynus

Lynus R.I.P Reginald.
    Retired Staff

WELCOME TO MAPLEMATION EMPHYAX YOU GOT A WEIRD NAME I HOPE YOU CHANGE IT BUT ITS PRETTY COOL.
    Have fun here. Stay wavy.

3. NarwhaI

NarwhaI "The Jedi of The Sea"

Welcome to maplemation.

Derek's tutorials are reliable for starters (thats how most of us started w/ the basics)
    but we have a tutorial section that i suggest you to check out!
    as for animating,you don't need any special skills except for motivation and creativity
    but thats it~ cant wait to see you animate!

4. Shulkle

Shulkle Remembered as the worst fight animator

Eyy Welcome to Maplemation~
    I started out as a straight up newbie too, extremely new to Flash. Ought to check out the Discord and since you're new, you may want to make some tests and put it in the dumpster (super short test thread).
    Everyone starts off somewhere, so don't feel bad about your first anim, whether it be jumping triangles or misplacing after swings. With some criticisms by others, I'm sure you'll be just fine. Enjoy your stay~

5. SuperKimxD

SuperKimxD Space Case
    Retired Staff

Welcome to both MM and to sprite animations! :D
    I'd suggest you check out these videos!

6. YoItsMoee

YoItsMoee Learning Animator

Welcome to MapleMation! I'm new here too, but I've have a bit of experience with sprite animation. Derek's tutorials help out a lot, so I'd recommend those because they're pretty good! And like Narwhal said there is a tutorial section that I'm still looking through and learning. Again, welcome and good luck to you in learning the amazing, creative, fun art of animation! :P