Hi I'm Suzuki

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Suzuki, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Suzuki

Suzuki Newbie

kinda bad at introductions tbh, buuuut I guess it can be helpful.

Hello I am Suzuki, I am 18 with autism, I have aspergers, ( link is here for info about it https://www.autismspeaks.org/what-asperger-syndrome ). I love art, I am a half decent artist myself, gamer, and spriter (kinda ded tbh) I've wanted to try animating for a while but my motivation kinda dies when I crop out stuff. I do read a lot of web comics so I might be AS active a lot of other days but Once I get used to everything I can come talk for hours without end. Sometimes I can't watch myself and what I say so don't take offence to it, I do tend to joke and through a lot of sarcasm sometimes can be a dark variety. If I do offend some by what I say just confront me in Dm's so we can sort it out. More or less I'm random just to avoid being awkward though it can be more trouble then it's worth and the last thing about me is that I am always bloody tired so if I'm ever in a Voice call or something don't be surprised that I'm yawning and that's all ya tired boi's got hope to get along with ya'll

2. Maniac

Maniac A Maniac

Welcome! I'm looking forward to what you do here

3. Nineb

Nineb YEET

Welcome to maplemation dude, hope you have a great stay :D

4. Drew

Drew
    Sprite Team

Welcome to our little slice of heaven, my dude. Have yourself an enjoyable stay, and I hope you learn a lot more about art/animation in your time here

SuperKimxD likes this.
  5. SuperKimxD

SuperKimxD Space Case
    Retired Staff

Another aspie :eyes: same here! Welcome aboard! Please feel free to ask me or another mod if you have any questions c: