Hiya There!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by YoItsMoee, Oct 20, 2016.

1. YoItsMoee

YoItsMoee Learning Animator

Hello, I'm new here. I really enjoy to animate, and I've been having a lot of fun learning more and more every single day. Of course I'm not the BEST, and honestly I want to get a lot better. I'm still learning and still trying to get better at this craft, hopefully I can learn and meet new people who I can learn from, and or collaborate with which is pretty awesome.

I animate in Flash and in After Effects, before I used to edit Call of Duty and other games with After Effects, but once I really dove deep into animation I was inspired to do something like this. Many animators inspired me to attempt and go for this craft because it's so FRIGGIN AWESOME!

Personal Stuffs: Mainly I like sports, anime, and cartoons. I run track and play basketball... "KOBE!" Lol, but seriously I've been experimenting with different styles. I've been recently experimenting with full-body animation and sprite animation. Someone considered me to start with stick figure animation (which I loveeee also), but I'm going to just try out sprite animation and full-body animation for right now. Don't want to write a biography, XD so hope you guys enjoyed reading this. :D​

SuperKimxD and Lynus like this.
  2. SuperKimxD

SuperKimxD Space Case
    Retired Staff

Welcome! :D It's really great to have you here! I can't wait to hear more from you.
    May I see some of your work?

YoItsMoee likes this.
  3. Shulkle

Shulkle Remembered as the worst fight animator

Welcome to Maplemation~
    It's a great thing to write much about yourself, as we are able to understand you better, and possibly relate.
    Having experience with both After Effects and Flash already gives you a leg up to others in animation. Don't hesitate to ask for help or look through the tutorial section here. Since you want to meet new people, you might as well get into our Maplemation Discord linked on the front page of Maplemation. Just state your
    name and you're good to go.
    I think sprite animation is a good place to start if you want to get into it, then you could get some fundamentals of animation and possibly implement the stick figure drawing you were suggested later.
    Hope you enjoy your stay.

YoItsMoee likes this.
  4. NarwhaI

NarwhaI "The Jedi of The Sea"

Welcome to Maplemation!!
    to start off any tutorial you need is in the tutorial section,
    you're always welcome to PM me if you need anything else
    cya around~

YoItsMoee likes this.