Hyourinjutsu's Animation Team Application

Discussion in 'Closed Applications' started by Hyourinjutsu, Dec 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hyourinjutsu

Hyourinjutsu Something about Ice.
    Animation Team

Greetings. My name is Daniel. I've been on the forum for quite a while now. I've been inactive for a decent time because of studies, but now I'm back. I decided that with this spare time I've got now I should go back to animating and try to devote myself more to the forum. I animate with Flash and Vegas, and I mainly make fighting animations with a bit of storyline in them.

I hope you'll find these good enough for the team.

Welp,

Best Work:

I feel like this suits well to be the best I can offer since it's the latest Maple animation I've done, therefore making it very related to the theme of the forum. I'm going to post the final product and a part of the many SWFs.

Final Product:

Part of the SWF (Couldn't upload more than 6MB...):
    http://www.fastswf.com/_tRPkaw

Basically, my method is animating everything in Flash frame by frame (Aside from static positions in which there I tween), and then I edit everything in Vegas, timeline, camera and sounds included.

More Animations:

____

____

(Really sorry for the poor sound quality).
    ____

(Please Note that this one is an old animation).

-Why do you want this position?

I thought it'd be a nice thing if the animation team had a representitive of the Flash + Sony Vegas combo.

-That makes you worthy to be in this position?
    I feel I can fit in the position. Lately I've become active more, and I currently have the time and the motivation to devote myself to the team. I also feel this will make me inspired to make more things. I still have alot to learn, and this will make me strive to get better.

-What are your goals in this team?

Basically, I just want to be more active in general. I have the time now, and I want to devote myself more to the forum now that I can.

-Do you have anything else to add?
    Nope.

Tokiochan, Jaycie, Blez and 19 others like this.
  2. Garrett

Garrett That one VFX guy who make shiny things™️

*ahem*... I think I speak for a majority of people when I say this:

YA SHOULDA BEEN IN ANIMATION TEAM IN THE FIRST PLACE

Your animations are smooth and your style is great! You've been around dang near since the beginning (I think? I dunno, I've only been around for 2 years, so sue me), and In my opinion, you'd make a great role model for those just starting out.

btw, ya need to make a poll asking if you're "worthy of the animation team" or w/e...

Good luck!

Hyourinjutsu likes this.
  3. Distance

Distance 1000 - 7 は?

Welcome back broseph. Back from the grave and kickin' it with a AT app, eh? Well, I said it before and I'l say it again: of course you should be on the AT. We're in a point where most of the 'good' animators are flash/after effects hybrids, so I doubt anyone will be as biased as they were before.

Hyourinjutsu likes this.
  4. Yegor141

Yegor141 Praise the booty
    Donator

This guy should've been in the AT a long time ago.

#4 Yegor141 , Dec 13, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2015
    Hyourinjutsu likes this.
  5. Drew

Drew
    YouTube Contributor

I've seen your stuff for a long while now, and i must say you have possibly the most fluent choreography i've ever seen in the Maple community.
    Great to see you returning with that very substantial animating skill. I know you can bring a lot of new things to the table, and it would be great to see you working with the AT to produce some great anims.
    You definitely deserve a spot in the AT~

Hyourinjutsu likes this.
  6. Collin

Collin Oppai
    Donator

Daniel, you're great and all -- I love your animations, you certainly fit the qualifications in terms of ability -- but you're basically non-existent 99.9% of the time. I don't think I've even seen your name said anywhere since around 2013.

You say this every time you pop your head up, you stick around a few days, and then you disappear again :/
    The only thing I've got against you being on the animation team is that^. I think you should show how "active" you plan to be for a while before the Animation Team decides to take you in.

That all said, however, the animation team does nothing as a group, anyway. You'll probably just end up doing your own thing in the end anyway.

Join the Art Group instead, we do projects almost monthly :^)

#6 Collin , Dec 13, 2015
    Hyourinjutsu likes this.
  7. Kira

Kira Lynus was herex2 !
    Donator

I've been watching ur stuff for awhile now. Some of my favorite stuff. Ur animation has amazing choreography and everything flows together extremely well. Along with that, ur anims follow up with a amazing style. You deserve a spot on the AT!

#7 Kira , Dec 13, 2015
    Hyourinjutsu likes this.
  8. ShrekisDrek

ShrekisDrek Newbie

You have a unique style that ive never seen before and in my opinion he will be a great addition to the AT

Hyourinjutsu likes this.
  9. Dan Derps

Dan Derps i am me.

you def. deserve to be on the AT. Your animations are something special. They're incredibly smooth and unique.
    When i first joined you were one of the people that a good bit of memebers talked well about, so i used to watch your videos and be in awe over the style.
    i hope you mae the team, dude!

also im daniel, too.

#9 Dan Derps , Dec 13, 2015
    Hyourinjutsu likes this.
  10. AznMagix

AznMagix Fireworks Animator

A very well made app from a very well known animator from the forum.
    It has been a while since an application for the AT appeared and it seems that you gave us something that was worth the wait.

I'm saying yes on my part of the vote. Just gonna wait for the other jury members now. <3

iSmokeToast and Hyourinjutsu like this.
  11. LeoV

LeoV gone
    Retired Staff

after some thinking, we decided: you're in
    congrats

AznMagix, Blez, CCshinobi and 6 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.