i am fucked.

Discussion in 'Life Experiences' started by Ryo, Apr 29, 2011.

1. Ryo

Ryo Veteran Membah'

so i like this girl right now. let's just call her "S". She started liking me a few weeks ago, throughout that time she talked to me alot and tried to get close to me (literally and the one we all know), I enjoyed her company cause she was funny and really fun to hang out with. I wasn't sure at that time she liked me. At that time I liked someone else called "E", she did not like me but she was a pretty good friend to me and still. Anyways the next few days, bunch of my friends at different times told me "S" liked me. It's been probably like 1 week after I stopped liking "E" and I felt some interest in "S" so I was pretty cool with it. She started to hang out with me at lunch alittle but not as much as before. I knoticed "E" was getting jealous. So at lunch "S" was sitting next to me then she walked away cause she was getting something, then "E" came along and sat next to me. "S" came back and just sat in front of me like having a WTF face. "E" hugged her and we just continued talking and yeah. So today I told my friend to tell "S" that I liked her and whatnot. We hugged afterschool and I went home. I waited for HER to get on gmail for hours. I soon get a text from "E" asking if I liked "S", I told her no. She said ok good cause she's a player (she's been with 4 people in a year). I was like how? and we argued then she just said atleast I'm not. Then she said I fall for alot of people like you (:. Then I was like... you like me? and she said maybe. Then she just told me bunch of reasons why she liked me(i'm cute,funny,smart,weird) Yeah you get it.
    I am fucked.
    I don't know who to choose?
    I know this is stupid and you guys might think why should i help this selfish kid.
    Please..

2. DeeJayHD

DeeJayHD Hybrid Animations

20 Questions.

3. Tati

Tati d i c k s q u a d

Well, I can't tell you much, I'm not experienced in this whole "liking and dating" thing.
    But I think this may help, correct me if I'm wrong.

"S" doesn't seem bad since she just wants to get closer to you. If you trust her that much to go against what "E" told you, then go with her. If you're on the fence about it, ask her if it's true. Besides, look at how "E" reacts when she realizes you stopped liking her and you're sitting next to "S". That's doesn't seem right, I think she probably wants you to like her.
    ...but hey, I'm probably not the best at giving advice.

4. Gregio

Gregio Retired Staff
    Retired Staff

Pick the ugliest/least popular one.
    Her self esteem is bound to be less influenced by others' opinions and that way your relationship is bound to last more than the average 2 months teenage relationships do.

5. MetaSol

MetaSol Veteran Membah'

Honestly just stop playing this whole "tell her for me that I like her." What are you afraid of? Yes or no? If you can't fight for her now, then when the going gets rough later down the road how do you expect to fight for her.

Honestly you should have answered honestly to E, that's lying even if it was to spare her feelings. Lets say you choose S, then thats a BIG slap to the face for E. People don't like lies, especially romantic interest ones. Anyways now its time to look into your heart, who are you more happy with. Please don't go with she's cute, funny and fun to hang around with. Relationships aren't all about that, you need personality matching, time they want to be around you, lots of things to consider.

If you can't decide in your heart then maybe your not ready for either.

6. Niv

Niv Veteran Membah'

id say you should go with S....really won't go into details why

7. Ryo

Ryo Veteran Membah'

Thanks. This really helped.

Also how am I suppose to tell "E" without hurting her? She is one of my bestfriends and I don't really want her feelings to be hurt,

8. Truth Or DARE

Truth Or DARE A WONNER IS ME!

Date "E" if you want a fast but short relationship. If you want a slow but nice and long relationship than pick "S".

9. danielkooeun

danielkooeun Veteran Membah'

YOUR TWELVE... OMG... :facepalm:
    But seriously, if you liked E first... Choose E... LOL

10. MetaSol

MetaSol Veteran Membah'

She's your friend, so why don't you give her the respect and honestly you should have handed to her in the first place. Explain to her that you simply like S more, or rather you just like S more then a friend. If she calls you a lier, you deserve it mate for being so in the first place. You should apologize to lying to your best friend in her face....and keep this moment as a reminder of why you shouldn't.

You can't avoid hurting her mate, but you can not make it hurt worst then it will.

11. Penguinzz

Penguinzz Veteran Membah'

Some1 help him
    im not that good with girls either
    2 break ups in the same year

12. Hurious

Hurious At least im honest~
    Donator

HOW DID THAT MAKE ANY SENSE AT ALL?!
    E is the one who is jealous, while S is supposedly a "Player"

I'd say go with E if she's your bestfriend, at least you know you two have a lot in common to be best friends. But if you don't want to risk your friendship with her go with S. Sure it won't last long "MAYBE" but if it doesn't E is still there to comfort you as a bestfriend. Plus, while shes comforting you maybe you'll soon understand why she's so amazing, being there comforting and never leaving your side.

13. markng1019

markng1019 Filthy memer

You should really investigate more if S is really a player.
    But if i were you i`d pick E cuz i think you know her better than S (what she likes and what she doesnt) simply saying you could get along with E better than S.

14. PandaDakota

PandaDakota Newbie

I sorta agree with Gregio but I would've worded it differently pick the one who isn't influenced easily by others about relationships and what-not instead of someone who is.

15. Fer

Fer Veteran Membah'

How does make you a player to be with 4 people in a year? If it was like that, dude, im a pro player then ._. ....(more than 4 people in a year, just for you get an idea).
    Now, YOU ARE THE ''PLAYER'' one bro...wtf you lie to your friend saying you dont like the girl (which apparently is your gf).
    Maybe i sound like a player now but...my advice is this:
    GET BOTH IN YOUR BED
    Who knows, maybe they say yes.
    Now seriously, take the one you was with in the first time, you could hurt her so much that she could suicide or something[happened to me earlier]

16. Gabeh!

Gabeh! raf simons

[​IMG]

This could be you...

17. yoh001

yoh001 Veteran Membah'

Grab thier tits and run.

18. Arrowroot

Arrowroot Retired Staff
    Retired Staff

^The chicks are probably 12 like him, I don't think they have any tits.

I think you should think it over carefully, really hard, and not ask a forum. You could also go with neither, you're still young, and, no offense, I doubt either relationships would work out, at least not yet.

19. Bacon

Bacon Delicious Dimensionian

Fist glance at thread: Hm? what does he mean by that?
    After reading: Oh god A DAM LOVE TRIANGLE, ALMOST EVERY RELATIONSHIPS HELL :rage:

Well from what I read probably S, I don't want to get into any details but I was kinda in that situation before like last year :P, and in the end I chose the first girl, AKA S, and in the end It lasted until the end of the year because she had to move, while Ms. E went to date one of my friends after I chose S, they're oddly still together :P. well to give the best advice I can, choose the one who you think deserves more of a chance, thats what I did with mine, because she was a down in the dumps person. Welp see ya, now you made me wanna call her again :sadfais:

20. Truth Or DARE

Truth Or DARE A WONNER IS ME!

Wait what? No I thought E was the player? :o I AM SO CONFUS.

EDIT: Fuck I just reread the last part. You're right LOL. Then uh. Go with S if you want a short relationship then.