I n t r o

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by curry, Feb 1, 2018.

1. curry

curry Digital artist

Hi Maplemation,

This is Curran signing in. You can call me curry or currymedic or whichever floats your boat. Just checking in since I was talking to superkimxD earlier and she mentioned you guys. I haven't touched maplestory animations for a while but I'm interested in getting into drawn animations using flash and sony vegas. Maybe I can learn a thing or two here..

Hope to see you guys around more often!

Curran

Noz, xOryion, Hunter and 2 others like this.
  2. BenthekidRS

BenthekidRS Friendly Action Gamer

Welcome to the forums, Curry. Let's see if your Maplestory animations still payed off.

3. Shulkle

Shulkle Remembered as the worst fight animator

OHHHH, I REMEMBER YOU FROM THE "CURRY OF EVIL" ANIMATION.
    Welcome to Maplemation! Hope to see you around as well!

4. Tra-La-Tracey

Tra-La-Tracey Veteran Membah'

[​IMG]
    CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

IIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT''''''SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS CCCCCCCCCCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

= w= Welcome, pls stay and chat with our bodies~ Much to talk and post here~ Let's make more animations!!!

Hunter and Noz like this.
  5. Noz

Noz NPC

Welcome to the forum! If you have any questions, feel free to pm me! Enjoy your stay!