1. Guest, you may notice that chatbox is not here anymore. Use the Discord chat instead! It’s way more popular these days, Grandpa!
    Dismiss Notice

I should probably join a team eventually

Discussion in 'Game Team' started by Vashie , Apr 29, 2018.

1. Vashie

Vashie Kuew~

1. What type of Media do you wish to work with in regards to games (Code, Art, Animation, etc...)

Mainly animation, but art and game development (using unity) as well

2. Who are you? How did you become active in this media? Why? When? Who taught you? Tell us your story around this media.

Hi I'm Vash....ive been here for too long.
    I taught myself. I've been animating since I was 12. Afterwards I picked up 3D and decided to give games a try. I've been interested in game development since I was a kid but it just took me a while to reach this side of art media.

3. Tell us anything we need to know about your future behavior in the team. Why do you want this position? What are your plans to improve the team? How dedicated are you?

I want to make a shit ton of games to gain the experience I need to finish my big game projects. Learning how to properly work in a game development pipeline with other artist will help me improve in areas i've never learned form. I plan to help create a proper workflow between medias and hopefully even other teams to get some collab games out and running. Hella dedicated, like I dropped all my game projects with my other teams in hopes I gain new knowledge and experience from the people of this community. I've been in this community for along time and I believe in what we are all capable of making.

4. Do you have any games you worked on or made assets for already? If so, show us.

Here is a simple mobile game I released a few years back.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dimmfx.drop

Here are some assets I made for another unreleased mobile game.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And a model character for a 3D unreleased game
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[EDIT] FORGOT TO ADD AN ANIMATION FOR REFERENCE HERE IS MY LATEST!

5. Do you have anything else to add?

Lets have some fun making games :3

#1 Vashie , Apr 29, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2018
    Pyroflo likes this.
  2. Pyroflo

Pyroflo Frosty's 2nd highest ranking student

These assets look awesome, and it's really cool to see that you already have experience with certain aspects of Gamedev. :)
    I also totally agree with believing that this community is capable of working on this!

Having already seen your enthusiasm and energy in the team previously, and also playing a part in making it alive, I have no doubt that you'll fit right in with us.
    After all, our greatest assets are dedicated people like you.

So with this, Welcome to the Game Team @Vashie ! :D
    Sorry we didn't get the purple colour though. :P You seem to like it a lot.

Vashie likes this.