1. Guest, you may notice that chatbox is not here anymore. Use the Discord chat instead! It’s way more popular these days, Grandpa!
    Dismiss Notice

I want to join join

Discussion in 'Closed Applications' started by Roiso, May 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roiso

Roiso Newbie

Tell us your biography. Who are you? How did you become active in this media? Why? When? Who taught you?Just tell us a little about yourself.

Well im want to get help with my drawing and design skills. I found this website when I was playing Maplestory on my Demon Avenger class, with a friend when he told me he had a message. He told me about this site and that he made wonderful friends and they helped him draw better. so I wanted my turn at the trade.
    Tell us anything we need to know about your future behavior in the team.Why do you want this position? What are your plans to improve the team? How dedicated are you?

Well im very dedicated to this community because I want to meet fellow aritists and players of maplemation. I might even find some more tips on how to better my drawings and improve my skills. Like I said , my friend was a fellow artists when he told me about this site yesterday, so I want to give and gets from tips on drawing and designing characters.

Post your best and most recent work here.

My most recent work was earlier today when I was drawing Link from Legend of Zelda Wind Waker, or just Toon chibi Link.
    Do you have anything else to add?

Question not replied

View full application

Glay likes this.
  2. HappyFace

HappyFace Cha' Cha'
    Retired Staff

I'm sorry this is poorly done, forgive me but please look over your application.

I will lock this thread untill you show me a revised application, you aren't being refused, just on delay, PM me it please.

Stittz likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.