I'm at an Anime Studio!

Discussion in 'Life Experiences' started by CCshinobi, Jan 19, 2018.

1. CCshinobi

CCshinobi Filmmaker, Animator

Hi everyone! Long first two weeks fitting into my new jobs, sorry I haven't posted in a millennium xD

As some of you may know, I'm now double-interning for the anime studio Eleven Arts and Peak Time Entertainment.This is my "super senior" semester, so I'm mostly working four days a week with one morning class before graduating. With the lesser amount of homework, I should be more active this time around, so please help me keep the forum alive and keep animating :D

Real talk tho, I've been asked to get my friends to follow Eleven Arts on social media. If you enjoy anime pictures like Yugioh, the Naruto movies, A Silent Voice, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha Reflection, and Evangelion, please support the distribution studio's official Instagram account for updates on US theater releases and chances to win free prizes: https://www.instagram.com/eleven_arts/

Also, A Silent voice returns to US theaters on February 2nd! It's a really great emotional roller coaster and probably one of the most mature slice-of-life narratives I've seen in any anime. Do check it out when you have the time!

I would really appreciate it if you guys follow the Instagram account so I can let my boss know. Do it. Please do it.
    Thanks guys!

Juan. , Shulkle , Kat and 7 others like this.
  2. Jaycie

Jaycie Chop~

Almost there with your studies! Keep going at it Calvin!

CCshinobi likes this.