1. Guest, you may notice that chatbox is not here anymore. Use the Discord chat instead! It’s way more popular these days, Grandpa!
    Dismiss Notice

I'm at an Anime Studio!

Discussion in 'Life Experiences' started by CCshinobi, Jan 19, 2018.

1. CCshinobi

CCshinobi Director, Actor, Forum Moderator

Hi everyone! Long first two weeks fitting into my new jobs, sorry I haven't posted in a millennium xD

As some of you may know, I'm now double-interning for the anime studio Eleven Arts and Peak Time Entertainment.This is my "super senior" semester, so I'm mostly working four days a week with one morning class before graduating. With the lesser amount of homework, I should be more active this time around, so please help me keep the forum alive and keep animating :D

Real talk tho, I've been asked to get my friends to follow Eleven Arts on social media. If you enjoy anime pictures like Yugioh, the Naruto movies, A Silent Voice, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha Reflection, and Evangelion, please support the distribution studio's official Instagram account for updates on US theater releases and chances to win free prizes: https://www.instagram.com/eleven_arts/

Also, A Silent voice returns to US theaters on February 2nd! It's a really great emotional roller coaster and probably one of the most mature slice-of-life narratives I've seen in any anime. Do check it out when you have the time!

I would really appreciate it if you guys follow the Instagram account so I can let my boss know. Do it. Please do it.
    Thanks guys!

Juan. , Shulkle, Kat and 7 others like this.
  2. Jaycie

Jaycie Chop~

Almost there with your studies! Keep going at it Calvin!

CCshinobi likes this.