IM BACK (Again :D)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Grim Aphelion, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Grim Aphelion

Grim Aphelion Newbie

So the first two times i got onto this website i forgot my account, however i have a strong feeling that i will not lose this account (Because im too lazy to make a new email XD) I look forward to (At least trying to) Meeting you all

Such raw talent and skill Q-Q Brings tears to my eyes, the nostalgia, ive been watching MBR and just stick fights in general for 8 whole years! ive always wanted to be an animator, and soon (Maybe months from now XD) Ill be able to put content on youtube!

For those of you who dont know me, my name is Alex, aka Grim Aphelion. Im 17 years of age (hope thats okay with you guys ._.) I am male, im hispanic, i like to draw and animate altho im no good at either and i hope to find good friends here.

The maplemation community is such a creative and friendly one, altho i have never actually been around long enough to see you all, when i first joined i was welcomed with open arms! Im glad i can have the chance to come back to this awesome community! Sorry i left, alot of things were going on with me, i wont get into detail but it was ugly. But im back!

#1 Grim Aphelion, Aug 12, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
  2. Dally

Dally Watcher of the Land
    Retired Staff

Welcome (back) to the forums, Alex! I'm glad you decided to come back for some good ol' friendship here!

If you don't mind, can you also tell me what the other account names you had signed up as?

3. Grim Aphelion

Grim Aphelion Newbie

Probably something like Grim Aphelion or Grim Sepia or something, i have forgotten, sorry :/

4. Shulkle

Shulkle Remembered as the worst fight animator

It’s weird, but I remember you fairly well...twice. Anyways, here’s hoping your passion keeps up. Remember, once you get past the first animation, the rest should be easier.

5. Grim Aphelion

Grim Aphelion Newbie

Im honored that Shulkle has noticed me QuQ

Shulkle likes this.