Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Exorz, Jan 1, 2020.

1. Exorz

Hey guys! How's it going? I'm an old timer, used to be active during the early days of sprite animation just some generation after SMBZ was a popular thing on Newgrounds, and I was interested to make my own creative works. Over the years, I grew a bigger passion for animation and wanted to learn more so after I gained some fame here and there, I got tired of it and went on a break; but nowadays I just want to see how the communities are.

I saw you gotta make an account to be on MapleMation so I thought - why not. Its great to see some of you people again and I am happy to see how far ahead sprite animation has developed, along with many talented animators who are being the leading pillars of the communities. I hope to meet more friends and look forward to seeing more great works!

My real name is Stephen Shorko and I had about 16K subs until 2018 but I closed my account. If you wanna know why, ask me privately, I can't share that here. But I created Shift Frenzy 1 and 2, was a lead animator on Sonic the Hedgehog: Two Worlds Collide, and was an animator on Chaos Emerald DX. (you know, the more famous works)

I also wanted to initiate a collab based on styles that individual animators have, called Style Vault, but it wasn't really a good idea since many animators were very demotivated back then. That's all I can share (for now haha). Bye!

Kat, Hunter and quentin galloway like this.
  2. Hunter

Hunter Moderator

Hello we meet again! Welcome to Maplemation and be sure to look around and join our discord on the main page!
    Enjoy your stay. :^)